Habs top prospect? #33

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I'm still pissed they didn't take Topping there, not sure why he wasn't picked so hopefully Houde has a good season.
Ill give Timmins a pass on using it on a q player because I know the media would have been pissed if we didn't draft a French player with all these picks. I would have also taken Topping along with the very next pick in Blade Jenkins.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Ill give Timmins a pass on using it on a q player because I know the media would have been pissed if we didn't draft a French player with all these picks. I would have also taken Topping along with the very next pick in Blade Jenkins.

I don't see why, he didn't draft anyone from the Q in the previous 2 drafts.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
We had way more picks this draft

it didn't bother him when he made 13 picks between '16/'17 but in 18 when he had 11 picks he felt he had to pick a kid from the Q. Was there that much of an outcry when we didn't pick a player from the Q for 2 years? I don't read any media on the Habs other then what's posted here and even then I don't read everything. I mean I'm sure plenty not happy about it, not that I care cause I just want the best pick no matter where they are from.

But in looking over the drafts, '17, '16, '08, '01, were the only years they never picked at least one player from either the Q. Makes you wonder if that's been part of the problem, not being able to find talent in the Q.

Houde, Bourque, Fucale, Ghetto, Reway, Gregoire, Hudon, Beaulieu, Archambault, Ellis, Dumont, Fortier, Carle, Lats, Aubin, Lacasse, Dulac-Lemelin, Urquhart, Lappy, Danny Stewart, Bonneau.

all from Timmins drafts.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
The media hardly gives him crap for that unless theres an obvious one that he passed over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad