Habs top prospect? #23

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
The Athletic writers Mitch Brown is listing Fleury 15th best prospect..... Who's wrong HF or Mitch?

SpezNc2

Mar 3, 2002
The Athletic writers Mitch Brown is listing Fleury 15th best prospect..... Who's wrong HF or Mitch?

I think his analysis on the players, strengh, weaknesses etc has more meaning than the actual ranking.

Ranking is fun but its probably the less important part.

In the end, who care if player X is ranked 3rd, 7th or 18th. But does that player is intriguing, has improved, project to be an NHLer, has some upside, good work ethic, close to NHL, is more of a LT project, how is his hockey sense. In the end its what matters.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Gorniak has good upside. Hell be top 15 next year.

Doubt it.

We will be adding a few more high value prospects this year. A high first second and third. And whatever we get additionally when we sell.

Plus we aren't likely to be graduating many if any from our current list.

No way Gormiak even breaks top 20 next year.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Voted for Addison. Hope he has a healthy year next year. 1 pt in 6 games in his first pro year. I like his game and I think Bouchard is going to like how he plays.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Doubt it.

We will be adding a few more high value prospects this year. A high first second and third. And whatever we get additionally when we sell.

Plus we aren't likely to be graduating many if any from our current list.

No way Gormiak even breaks top 20 next year.
Well see. Primeau, Fleury and Evans did find a way.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

I'd have him higher then 15, but I'm not as high on him as some as I think he needs a lot of work on his defensive game. Not as much as say Tyszka who to me isn't too far behind Fleury as a prospect but he lacks Fleury's physical game, big shot and is worse defensively but both have the skating, speed, mobility, offensive upside that you like to see.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad