Habs top prospect? #16

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tooji

Nov 24, 2015
I predict fonstad, hillis, and mcshane will be much higher in next years iteration of this list.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
This one is really tough.

I feel McNiven, McShane, Gorniak, Tsyzka, Vejdemo and Bitten are all fairly close here.

Guys like Bitten and Vejdemo don't look like top 6 players for sure but I think theyre fairly close to being close to replacement and have some juice in them. McNiven, McShane, Tyszka and Gorniak all have some upside too.

Went Vejdemo.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I voted McShane but I told myself to stop voting cause I'm still way behind on catching up on these kids. I still have a couple games of Harris I need to see, plus I only saw 2 games of Hillis/McShane, 3 for Romanov and Fonstad I mainly saw in the playoffs when he wasn't a Hab so I didn't focus on him too much (though he was one of their best players) Gorniak there's nothing I do about seeing him play until October as I don't even know much about the league he played in as the USHS games i have watched over the years were all either in Minnesota or New England states (aside from playing in the league a long time ago)

Houde I'll try to get some games in after I'm done with the others, not sure if I'll be able to find any games of Stapley (for some reason I keep want to call him Shipley, no clue why)

Aug 25, 2009
éal
Add Samuel Houde. I'm repeating myself, but after seeing him in the documentary Demain des hommes I'm sold on his character. He has the attitude of a winner and will get to the NHL, quote me on that.

SpezNc2

Mar 3, 2002
McShane (very close to McNiven/Bitten/Vejdemo)
Add Walford and Rychel. I think we have room to add both of them as we have only 9 choices instead of the usual 10.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->