Post-Game Talk: Habs Steamroll Wings 7-3 -- Pleky with 1000th NHL game!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
5 games in........ We're in the playoffs, 5 games in............lol

new-debbie-downer-gif-525.gif

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I really don't get the Armia hate...

He's unique on this team and I think he'll get better

If he gets better that's great. Because right now he's not creating much offensively, aside from that last play against AHL dmen.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
I don't hate him, but he's not a PP guy. Doesn't have the skills for it. Good pker though and that was a nice drive and pass to Byron.
Doesn't have skills?

I think you're underestimating him. Hes got a fair amount of skill, there's a reason he was drafted in the 1st round.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Then he’s a 4th liner. I have no problem with that
Armia is no better than hudon. I’d argue that hudon is the better offensive player
It is fine. Having a big forward that is a takeaway machine is useful. He should never be on the PP or the top 6 though.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Another big win by the Habs. But, this one will belong to Plekanec, who through thick and thin, has managed to notch 1000 games in a Habs's uniform. And scored a goal to boot.

For the occasion, the Habs awarded him a special turtleneck made of gold filaments ...

LBBCoN2.jpg

Plekanec proudly has the golden turtleneck on display in one of the bathrooms at home ...

Q937X0w.gif

The new turtleneck will look amazing, next to a special sweater he wears in nightclubs ...

ZsvamqP.jpg

And of course, it was a full-out Plekanec moment when the game ended:

0j6nrPL.gif

Plenty of other feel-good stories including Drouin with 2 goals and another multi-point game by Tatar. Game got predictably chippy, with the Wings resorting to dirty tactics.

Didn't matter, good guys won.

Discuss!!!

Fantastic PGT Runner! I'll be chuckling all night.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
If he gets better that's great. Because right now he's not creating much offensively, aside from that last play against AHL dmen.
Create stuff?

Well I dont know if that's really his game, but he's got size, underrated hand skills and escape ability and although he hasn't shown it yet, he's got a really good shot.

Give it a bit of time, he's still finding his niche...new team, new role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->