Habs Special Teams

Talks to Goalposts

Apr 8, 2011
Edmonton
Beyond Boullion playing in Subban's stead, Armstrong as top PK winger when you have both Moen and Prust was questionable.

So much of what made the kill good was Subban last year that I'd hold off blaming the rest until he is in the lineup.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Drama Queens,

it's ONE FREAKIN GAME!:shakehead

Adjustments will be made, players will rebound, systems will be learned.

Holy cow, some of you need to be sedated.:help:

It's incredible really. Incredible.

I wasn't saying our special units are going to hell this season, just that it sucked tonight and we'll need Subban in the long run. Maybe you two are the ones being dramatic here, every other post apart from your two was normal and on topic :help:

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
PP is ineffective without a shot from the point. I said it before the game, I said it after and I will continue to say it.

Burke the Legend

Feb 22, 2012
Didn't get White on PK. Habs have much better, more experienced options.

Overall habs just looked really rusty, tons of missed timing, blown coverage, passes into skates or 1 foot behind.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Bouillon does not belong on the ice at even strength, never mind either special team.

Markov-Kaberle
Emelin-Diaz

should be our pp pairings

Gorges-Subban (sign him)
Markov-Emelin

should be our pk pairings

our powerplay will be better this year, but that's not saying much. i didn't think our pk looked too horrible, despite being scored on.

BeerHell

Oct 1, 2007
Bouillon does not belong on the ice at even strength, never mind either special team.

Markov-Kaberle
Emelin-Diaz

should be our pp pairings

Gorges-Subban (sign him)
Markov-Emelin

should be our pk pairings

our powerplay will be better this year, but that's not saying much. i didn't think our pk looked too horrible, despite being scored on.

two guys who were great on power play when they had a hard shooter on the other side of the rink. These guys are going to pass the puck to each other all season long hopping the other guy will finally try a shot. It should be a combo Markov - Diaz and Kaberle-Emelin

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
two guys who were great on power play when they had a hard shooter on the other side of the rink. These guys are going to pass the puck to each other all season long hopping the other guy will finally try a shot. It should be a combo Markov - Diaz and Kaberle-Emelin

that is only until Subban is back (don't know why I went that way with the PP and went into mythical PK is signed land for the penalty kill)

Markov-Subban
Kaberle-Diaz

should be our PP pairings when our team is whole, keep Gorges and Bouillon far, far away

Jigger77

Dec 21, 2007
Montreal
Powerplay looked brutal last night. Need to get it working and working quickly, or no playoffs imo. Simple as that.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Wouldn't have minded seeing a bit more of Eller on the PP, he only got 0:19 TOI and I think Galchenyuk would have done well on the PK who was the only forward outside the Pacioretty-DD-Cole line that wasn't given an opportunity

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad