Prospect Info: Lukas Vejdemo

Status
Not open for further replies.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Is it just me or does it feel like we had a pretty good draft? I like all of our draft picks.

I like all our picks. Feels like 2013 when at first it seems disappointing but the more digging you do it seems like all these picks have legit potential.

Wish there was video on Bradley. Not that small at all and he works out with Gallagher's dad which is exciting in itself.

A Swedish Scout Friend of mine mentioned to contact @Joelills who closely follows the Swedish Jr clubs and has seen Vejdemo more than most.

this is what he had to say -

James Stephan @J_Habs
Hey @JoeLills would you be able to tell me anything about new #habs prospect Lukas Vejdemo? What kind of player is he in your opinion?

Joel Lillbroända @JoeLills
@J_Habs Elusive, great skater, above average shot. Very similar to Wennberg at same age. Held back by injuries. Great development 14/15.

James Stephan @J_Habs
@JoeLills Do you think his package can translate to a top 6 NHL forward? Will he play with big Djurgarden club next season?

Joel Lillbroända @JoeLills
@J_Habs Very hard to say, I'd say by pure skills yes. But untried versus men. He'll have a chance in pre-season otherwise loan to SWE-2.

James Stephan @J_Habs
@JoeLills How would you rate his hockey sense? Offensively is he the type to be creative? or is he a north american style guy?

@JoeLills
@J_Habs He plays a "european" style game with good instincts to go to the net. He's an offense first guy, but that usually evens out vs men.

great work, thanks.

This is the type of prospect that I will over-value.

Thanks, guys.

me too. Lot of good signs though. Him being injured the year before would've stalled his development. Hopefully he can still trend upwards and show even more.

Boom or Bust, that's my kind of pick. Go VAY-de-mo.

The good thing is he could probably be a 3rd liner so he could boom or be an Eller. Which is gine by me. He seems to have a better shot than Eller which is pretty promising.

Last edited by a moderator:

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
So...first forward RESERVE for the U-20 for Vejdemo? I thought he had a spot...

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Ar you guys asleep at the switch this morning? Check my twitter feed :)

Didn't open twitter...just did.

Edit: Wow! Great news! Thanks for the info! Awesome stuff. Now....stay healthy...stay healthy...stay healthy.

Goldthorpe

Meditating Guru
Jan 22, 2003
Montreal
Grant McCagg ‏@grantmccagg 1h1 hour ago
Lukas Vejdemo was informed yesterday that he will make the Swedish U20 team for Lake Placid.

Great news!

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Timmins seemed pretty excited about this guy in interview. Then again Timmins was overwhelmed on getting Collberg

And overwhelmed getting Subban...you just never know, that's what makes the draft and following prospects so exciting. This kid seems to have all the tools and opportunities to succeed, here's hoping this 6'2 Swede develops into a solid scoring 2nd line C

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Timmins seemed pretty excited about this guy in interview. Then again Timmins was overwhelmed on getting Collberg

We all were.. we thought he'd be a 1st rounder.

He was a beast against his own age group.. for some reason he never developed to do better against men.

19VJ17

Mar 9, 2011
fasthockey usually carries the tournament but you have to pay for it. I had it in the past when McCarron and others were there.

Do you know who televised it for fasthockey?
The reason I ask is because I wrote the website I use if they were going to show it and they asked me if it's even televised?
Good question so I googled it and found nothing, nada :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->