Confirmed with Link: Habs Sign Ales Hemsky (1 year, $1M)

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
For me, every time I start to get optimistic or think maybe this regime isn't so bad, I remember the Hemsky and Streit signings and lose all hope. Two guys who were as done as done could be and even passive fans in neutral markets knew it. But not our GM.

Same guy that brought John Scott and Antti Niemi (although Niemi somehow rejuvenated). We should not be surprised, Bergevin loves his trash.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Pages 5-8
More amusing than watching the Habs, more clever than the GM. I'll take it.

Ales Hemsky baby!

Ales ****ing Hemsky to the rescue. Well done MB.

Hemsky is so freaking soft too. He had great hands, maybe that's a thing.

MB is reaching,

He is so screwed, no rads

AH is weak, very weak

The guy is like a million years old

Absolutely this team will be a train wreck, tank and go for picks.

Can't wait to draft Dahlin.

He is old, soft and injury prone. He won't do **** for this team.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Same guy that brought John Scott and Antti Niemi (although Niemi somehow rejuvenated). We should not be surprised, Bergevin loves his trash.

I believe that's my cue :snide:

C5tKBc_WUAAv-D_.jpg

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Pages 9-15
I don't know how you come up with the idea of targeting Ales Hemsky, and then agreeing to bring him here. I would love to know how the brain trust of this club came up with this decision.
I thought he was retired.

Guys guys calm down... After 20 games he will be injured for the season.

Hemsky is the definition of a soft player.....
Way to go Bergevin.

What a joke of GM

My God...

ah yes... "full season", the thing Hemsky has played precisely zero times in the NHL.

Who cares? Fans should, since the end of the season they have done nothing to fix their two main issues, an offensive center and a puck moving blueliner. This is a useless move that will provide nothing.

Hope he has his RAMQ card

wow Bergevin is seriously the worst GM in the entire league.

****ing worst.

I'm kinda impressed that Hemsky did not injured himself while signing this contract.

He did, he's out until December 1st

garbage in garbage in

DA System

I give him 20 games max.

This signing is completely inexplicable.

Here comes BargainBin's yearly washed up plug to the rescue.

he will be injured anyways all this is moot

I honestly thought this guy retired. How many games will he play for us 20? 40? This is going to be as bad as Semin.

Bargainbin just doing bargain bin things.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
For the record, I didn't think it was bad, but it's laughably bad when he was brought in for Radulovs replacement.

Bergevin thinks in terms of getting rid of stars that cost their worth to keep, not the consequences. When he traded Subban, he just wanted to get rid of him. He didn't think that we were trading Subban's prime years (27 - 30) for 31 year old Weber.

When he didn't pay up for Markov and Radulov, he had no back up plan. He just signed Streit and Hemsky, and said to himself, we'll find a way to make this work, because at least we're not overpaying for Markov and Radulov and have our money in character players like Shaw, Alzner, and Plekanec.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad