Pre-Game Talk: Habs/Sens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
I know it's gameday, but I leave the GDT to the experts. But I made a thread for some possible info:

"...Kulak talking to the media this morning..."

The way that tweet is written it sounds like Kulak had a kanipshin fit and refused to talk to the reporters. You know like your wife does when you forget silly things like her birthday.....or her name.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
I omitted to mention that the forgetting of the name happens when making love.

Yeah, they should really lighten up about certain things....:sarcasm:

tumblr_miz9fffGsZ1s43vfgo1_500.gifv

Reactions: Habs Icing

tooji

Nov 24, 2015
i wonder how they shuffle the lines if armia is out.

Poehling - Danault - Anderson

Tofu - Zuk - Kotka

Lehk - Evans - Caufield

Perry - Staal - Frolik

Naslund

Jun 18, 2006
USA
Staal has been really bad. A plus/minus stat of -10 in 15 games is beyond horrible. He should be benched for the rest of the year. I'm hoping the Habs see the light. I would definitely give a chance to Poehling tonight to see if he can do better than Staal. I suspect he will easily be a much more effective player.

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
Staal has been really bad. A plus/minus stat of -10 in 15 games is beyond horrible. He should be benched for the rest of the year. I'm hoping the Habs see the light. I would definitely give a chance to Poehling tonight to see if he can do better than Staal. I suspect he will easily be a much more effective player.

Because the Habs used their final recall (as per below) they can’t sit Staal for Poehling (unless Staal is injured). The only way they could sit Staal would be to go with 11 F and 7 D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad