GDT: Habs/Sens (Tonight @ 7:30PM on RDS & TSN5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirginiaMtlExpat

Second most interesting man in the world.
Aug 20, 2003
Norfolk, VA
www.odu.edu
Also I'll repeat again, Kincaid good positioning and rebounds so far. Like his technique and calmness so far, way better than Niemi.
If this turns out to be characteristic of Kinkaid, then that would go a long way to making the playoffs. This team would have made the playoffs last year with a decent backup goalie, no doubt about it. It's one of the reasons the Bruins finished so high.

Reactions: Holystik

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Is it possible I hate the Senaturds more than the Leafs and Bruins? Anyway, just looked at their GDT. They actually think they're better than us lmfao :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Pacciosoftie

Curved Dach
Oct 26, 2017
If this turns out to be characteristic of Kinkaid, then that would go a long way to making the playoffs. This team would have made the playoffs last year with a decent backup goalie, no doubt about it. It's one of the reasons the Bruins finished so high.
That and a half decent PP

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I think Evans is the type of player who management didn't expect to be doing this good and will force the management's hand. There's a lot to like with him too. Pretty versatile player. Making my ranking for him over the summer even more justifiable.

Force management's hand to do what? Play him as the 4th line center? doesn't seem like his role. Allow him the legit opportunity to beat out a current top 9 winger? I could see us being better with him in Drouin's spot. I wonder if management's hand will be forced to trade Drouin sooner than later. May have to make room for Suzuki, Poehling and Evans really soon, and Ylonen and Caufield shortly after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad