Pre-Game Talk: habs @ Sens Jan. 16 (7:30 p.m. Eastern)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
From the melody of "You are my sunshine";

You are my MacArthur
My Clarke MacArthur
You make me happy, when skies are grey
We went for Clarkson
But he likes bottles
So please don't take MacArthur awaaaaay

-----
I have no idea why I came up with this. This should be sung inside the CTC :sarcasm:

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

Sens <<<<<<<<<< NHL
May 31, 2008
From the melody of "You are my sunshine";

You are my MacArthur
My Clarke MacArthur
You make me happy, when skies are grey
We went for Clarkson
But he likes bottles
So please don't take MacArthur awaaaaay

-----
I have no idea why I came up with this. This should be sung inside the CTC :sarcasm:

Post it in the RSU hroup , they'll actually get it going

Spez

Feb 14, 2013
The good news is we get Cuthbert/Ferraro instead of Mike "Sens Hater" Johnson. The bad news is we probably get stuck with Cassie again on Saturday :cry:

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
The good news is we get Cuthbert/Ferraro instead of Mike "Sens Hater" Johnson. The bad news is we probably get stuck with Cassie again on Saturday :cry:

Aw man, usually SN has Thursday games. I was looking forward to not having to stream this one.

Strats, that song is gold.

front.jpg%3Fv%3D2014-01-06-21-29

melnyk budget*

I think I'm going to make the drive back home to see this live, instead of staying in this canada hating, socially and economically backward francophone hell I have to call home for another year.

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
This game could determine if there's even a slight chance of catching montreal in the Atlantic.

Five points back is doable, nine probably isn't.

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
Games against Montreal have been amazing recently. Really entertaining close games that we always seems to come out on top of.

Hopefully EK and Ryan can get some points early in this one. I'd love to see Price get yanked before the 3rd.

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
Oh btw

Ottawa is the hottest team in the East right now and 3rd hottest in the entire league.

The only two teams with better records than us over the last ten games are St. Louis and Anaheim.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Should be a great game tomorrow night. Montreal is a team we have to beat if we want to make the playoffs.

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
Excited for the game!! I think we're on the right track finally and here's hoping we lay another beating on those little Habnots!!I can smell playoffs!!

GO :sens GO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad