Rumor: Habs scouting Ilya Mikheyev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
This stuff about CJ and Russians is a baseless inside joke, right ?

I mean we lost Sergachev because MB wanted the dazzlingly skilled Quebecois LW, and so CJ had nothing to do with that.

We lost Markov and Rads because of MBs ego, so again CJ had nothing to do with that.

In terms of Emelin, I liked him but I know many didnt because he did make mistakes. Left unprotected.

As for Scherbak, we have not seen anything specific by CJ towards him that is an issue, have we ?

So this is an Urban Myth, or is this actually based on something ?

It's still an Urban myth, but seeing how the Habs don't have any russians and when he was coaching the Bruins there wasn't any russians either, my guess would be that he's not fighting to get or keep any of them.

Reactions: viceroy

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Don't know, but I suspect it might be because of this :

bergevinjulienventriloquist.jpg
Now I know why we hired MB. He's a bilingual ventriloquist. :biglaugh:

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
That game was so freaking good. I remember recieving a huge map of the game. I spent a whole day trying to figure out glitches and eventually found a way to get the tempered sword early. That **** was awesome.

Zelda was so far ahead of the curve at that time and I'll always remember how disappointed I was when the sequels got dummied down.

Kotkaniemi15

Sep 18, 2018
Montreal

I mean we lost Sergachev because MB wanted the dazzlingly skilled Quebecois LW, and so CJ had nothing to do with that.

We lost Markov and Rads because of MBs ego, so again CJ had nothing to do with that.

In terms of Emelin, I liked him but I know many didnt because he did make mistakes. Left unprotected.

As for Scherbak, we have not seen anything specific by CJ towards him that is an issue, have we ?

It's mostly just a joke. You're right about everything you said.

Jul 6, 2016
DD is the goon on that team with 64 minutes of penalties !!!!:)

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
ZUB!!!!! Me, my best friend and my best Leb friend have been calling each other Zub since I was 18......not the best name to have :laugh:

If Ozy gets pissed at you, "Zub", "Bub" and "Bubba" are probably going to be names he'll be calling you. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: jaffy27

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
Vatican City
Why even bother? Julien wont give him a chance anyway.

"Well Marc, he hasnt gotten a single point in 3 games playing on the fourth line, I cant work with him."

WG

Sep 9, 2008
I'd go all hipster on you and tell you that you're not doing it right if you don't play the game on the original console but an actual SNES might not be easy to find these days !
Somebody at my work bought a console to give as a present. Bed Bath and Beyond sells the mini-console, comes with about 20 SNES games incuding Zelda and Super Mario Cart. I have seen similar things around for Atari and even Vic 20.

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017

He never had russians on his bruins teams, and Khoklachev was supposedly never given a real chance to make the roster. It actually started there.

Reactions: montreal

THE HOFF

Sep 26, 2007
It's still an Urban myth, but seeing how the Habs don't have any russians and when he was coaching the Bruins there wasn't any russians either, my guess would be that he's not fighting to get or keep any of them.

Still just your guess. How about we look at how the russian players he had here in montreal were treated when he was here? You'd realize pretty fast how dumb that claim is.

Im just waiting for someone to use the double nationality with galchenyuk. He's either russian or american, depending on the narative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad