Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Sabres - 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Hey habs, you did me a solid last time with that winning ambiance. This time around, a real boring slog fest would be advantageous to me. thaaaaanks <3

xoxo

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
Nathan Beaulieu a healthy scratch tonight...

I said it at the time, but getting a 3rd for that guy was a minor miracle
There's no denying he was abject trash last year but he's been one of our better defenseman this season. He was injured blocking a shot against San Jose and was out the two following games in which the we won convincingly. Housley wants to keep that winning group intact but Nate could easily find himself back in if we lose/any one of our D shits the bed, particularly Casey Nelson.

I've loved the way Julien has your group playing so far so here's to a good game between two supposed write-offs!

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
There's no denying he was abject trash last year but he's been one of our better defenseman this season. He was injured blocking a shot against San Jose and was out the two following games in which the we won convincingly. Housley wants to keep that winning group intact but Nate could easily find himself back in if we lose/any one of our D ****s the bed, particularly Casey Nelson.

I've loved the Julien has your group playing so far so here's to a good game between two supposed write-offs!
I'm not a fan of Beaulieu...never have been.

If not for his skating, I don't think he's an NHL dman, he brings no redeeming qualities except skating (which he doesn't know how to exploit) and his ability to be a good face puncher.

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
I'm not a fan of Beaulieu...never have been.

If not for his skating, I don't think he's an NHL dman, he brings no redeeming qualities except skating (which he doesn't know how to exploit) and his ability to be a good face puncher.
I was shocked at his willingness and ability to throw down, honestly. His play through seven games has also been night and day compared to last year. There's no saying if he'll keep it up, but I'm just wanted to chime in since he was mentioned.

OB5

May 2, 2015
Nathan Beaulieu a healthy scratch tonight...

I said it at the time, but getting a 3rd for that guy was a minor miracle
they took Scott Walford....and then Cale Fleury 19 picks later.

I can't see Walford being a game breaking NHL D....maybe not even an NHL D. We'll see!

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
I was shocked at his willingness and ability to throw down, honestly. His play through seven games has also been night and day compared to last year. There's no saying if he'll keep it up, but I'm just wanted to chime in since he was mentioned.
Nate's been dummying guys for years lol...for not a big guy, he can really throw em.

My comment wasn't about your team though, moreso about Nathan Beaulieu who I do not have fond memories of.

Reactions: kundahlini

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017
That if Nathan Beaulieu was a Hab today...I don't even think they could get a 6th for him.

Is that good enough of a point for you?

No, it makes no difference if it's a third or sixth if that pick never plays for the team, who cares

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
BUF's a lot like Ottawa in that they always seem to play us hard. Given their recent success out West, this is going to be a tough-fought game.

Reactions: scrubadam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->