Pre-Game Talk: #Habs@Sabres (09-10-19/SN, MSG-B, RDS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
This tweet doesn't make sense to me. The list on the left contains 24 players not the required 23 man roster in-season as the one on the right does.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
Such a difference in pace compared with all the teams that will have 4 games under their belt before we hit the ice for our 3rd tomorrow night.

They basically stayed local with TOR/BUF travel. Guns ablazing in the 1st, I hope.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
This tweet doesn't make sense to me. The list on the left contains 24 players not the required 23 man roster in-season as the one on the right does.

The left side is a 2017-19 mashup. DLR/Scherbak played 0 games for the Habs last year and Plekanec played only 3.

The lines and pairing are also mostly wrong.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The left side is a 2017-19 mashup. DLR/Scherbak played 0 games for the Habs last year and Plekanec played only 3.

And yet the twitterer claims it's a one year timeline he's looking at. I guess he's not worth discussing.

Mudz

David >> Michkov
Sep 11, 2006
Montréal

What was is then?
I looked it up before season started and it seems to be mostly good.
I only looked at the top 4, and it seems accurate with what he got

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
What was is then?
I looked it up before season started and it seems to be mostly good.
I only looked at the top 4, and it seems accurate with what he got

The Ds at the start of last year?

Reilly-Petry was the first pairing, and Reilly was light out for 15~20 games.
Mete and Benn were alternating on the left with Juulsen and Ouellet on the right side, then you had Alzner and Schlemko dropping in and out of the line up depending on Clod's mood.

And that was pretty much the Ds until Weber came back.

Guy Larose

Jan 25, 2018
Sure, but you don't get paid 10M a year for just warming the bench... He played average of 24 some minutes... I am sure he's nicked.

First he's not paid 10M a year, he's paid almost half that at 6M. Second, he's getting too old and fragile to play that much.

Intangir

Aug 14, 2008
Montreal, QC
I'm excited to see how we do against a stronger Buffalo team this year. Their defense has been stabilized with the Colin Miller and Brandon Montour trades as well as the progression of Dahlin. They also have increased forwards depth with a guy like Olofsson performing extremely well for them in this early season.

It should be a fun game to watch.

Reactions: HelloBellyvo

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
well, let's face it, he is what he is at this stage... rather see them proactively resting him and sheltering him to minimize the decline and injuries, then pretending that he's still the same athlete he was in his prime.
Like that power play where he shot 5 times with a clear lane and hit the net once. I bet he's rather be on the third line at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad