Habs road trip in Edmonton (where to catch them?)

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
Fellow Edmontonian coming in peace :)
Quick question for ya'll that might know the answer.
We only play here in Edmonton once a year and I am obviously going to watch this live. We'll be playing in Vancouver on the 27th (Tuesday) and then in Edmonton on the 29th(Thursday), with a 2nd game in a back-to-back series in Calgary on the 30th (Friday).
The question is, do you guy know how/where/when they will be staying/practicing in Edmonton and how can I get a couple autographs?

Thanks

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
I believe the stay at the Delta downtown edmonton, id hang out there if you want to catch them. I think they practice at rexall in closed enviroment so thatd be tough

Most road teams almost always eat at cactus club on jasper ave. So if you were really eager to get an autograph you could have a buddy eat dinner there and stick around the delta. Bond to catch them

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
I think most teams stay at the Hotel MacDonald, not the Delta. That would be an odd choice for an NHL team.

Sorry my mistake, it was Sutton Place hotel. Not 100% sure but ive heard people running into NHL road teams all the time there

SullivanT

May 9, 2015
Edmonton
Beverly Motel
66_big.jpg

fivecups

Nov 9, 2011
Edmonton
It will either be the Sutton or Fairmont hotel. And to the poster who recommended Cactus Club good call. Also Ruth Chris or sometimes hundred bar and grill

gwiz999

Jul 18, 2013
We stayed at the Westin a couple years ago and both Nashville and Detroit were there that weekend. Do the teams change up hotels each year?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad