Habs player sightings

Coldplay

Courage
Aug 21, 2008
Montréal
Fun idea for a thread maybe?

Kaberle and Budaj were out eating at Maiko Sushi on Bernard last night. Caught a glance while they were leaving, pretty cool.

Run into any players recently in a non-stalker way?

Coldplay

Courage
Aug 21, 2008
Montréal
Stephane Quintal coaches Novice A for Hockey MRO. Reffed a game and he was behind the bench, pretty WTF moment. Got pretty vocal too.

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
I follow players from the bell centre back to their home and I often return and stand outside their place wearing a long rain jacket while listening to habs greatest goals by dick irvin.

Sometimes i'll peak through their garbage, amazing how much you can learn about their interests and personality by what they throw out.

InglewoodJack

Jun 10, 2009
Châteauguay
Saw Carey Price walking down St. Catherine in September.

I also saw some prospect at A&W in chateauguay. Not sure who, but he was tall, blond, built and Russian with a girl way too hot for him.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I saw Jacques Martin and Travis Moen on a romantic date last year, Jacques was talking about how he'd always be his favorite top line winger, it was beautiful

Iron Throne

Thats not sarcasm
Jan 10, 2013
Twilight zone
Laraque downtown not long ago if that counts..

Once saw Saku koivu in our line during an opening at the cinema downtown montreal..Was very nice to the people, shook my hand signed some autographs

Canadiens93

May 6, 2010
I saw Jacques Martin and Travis Moen on a romantic date last year, Jacques was talking about how he'd always be his favorite top line winger, it was beautiful

hahaha this is awesome. I always wondered how different Gomez could've been on the Habs had he not been stuck with him almost the entire time Martin was our coach.

sukimono

Mar 27, 2009
PQ
Last december i saw Donald Brashear with his bimbo wife buying toys at Toys'R'us @ Les Galeries de la Capitale.

And last year as well i saw Patrick Roy at Clinique médicale Le Mesnil, waiting like everybody else to see his doctor!! Seemed annoyed everyone was looking at him, myself included.

rudethedude66

I was sitting on a bench in Fairview Mall Xmas shopping waiting for my gf...1994 i think....Patrick Roy sits down next to me and says "I hate f!@$^ng xmas shopping"...Priceless Not a Hab but i ran into Vladdy Guererro on St catherines st once too

Gains

Apr 29, 2012
Montreal
I saw Emelin at the Rockland center a month ago, and Laraque twice (Salon du Livre and at my school).

I know that they're not habs players, but I also saw Jean Pascal at Carrefour Laval and David Lemieux in a chinese restaurant near my school.

Lucky Luke

Jun 17, 2006
I just ran into Carey Price.
He was beating up on some guy named Torts behind the Bell Centre. :)

Dwight

The French Tickler
Jul 8, 2006
West Island
Benoit Brunet came into my work a few months back (during the lockout). Got to talk to him for a bit. Nice guy, good English.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad