Post-Game Talk: Habs play like Romaine lettuce and lose to Devils 2-5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
I think it’s more from moving forward. Let’s see how he rebounds from the knee and foot injuries

We will see. I'm not worried. I was only worried about set backs and no news of this yet where he is pretty much close to returning now.

- Knee Surgery: Sew type repair vs grind repair. He can recover 100% and have a long career in this case.

- Foot Surgery: This is more rare. I don't think it affects his game but not sure about what happens if he gets another shot in the same location.

Talk to me after next season. This season will be hard to gauge. He might come out flying and producing right away or he might struggle like the rest of our D is. We can't expect him to solve all our problems like we do with Price in net. He will provide a shot from the point on the PP and reliable play in his own end though.

Reactions: Tyson

Le compétiteur

You don't know it yet?

According to HF, player start their decline the day after Habs draft them/ trade for then....

Webber is now oficially on the decline since Habs traded for him and the decline will magically stop if he's traded .... and all those that where saying he's declining now will blame Bergevin for trading a #1 D in his prime...

Well, now you know ;)

Shad

Mar 5, 2011
I did this quick so let me know what is wrong. When I look at this, all I see is minuscule up and down variances from season to season. The other thing to note is talent he is playing with from season to season.

Also, How did Weber get off to such a great start last year and put up that kind of production while also playing hurt? Let me guess, he was in decline and would of slowed down in the rest of the year right?

Come on man... He's been very consistent. I'll let you cherry pick a range of years if you wish. But all I am doing is showing you facts.

Age 21:
- 40 pts in 79 games with 17 goals
- Prorated to a 82 games: 42 pts with 18 goals

Age 22:
- 20 pts in 54 games with 6 goals
- Prorated to a 82 games: 30 pts with 9 goals

Age 23:
- 53 pts in 81 games with 23 goals
- Prorated to a 82 games: 54 pts with 23 goals

Age 24:
- 43 pts in 78 games with 16 goals
- Prorated to a 82 games: 45 pts with 17 goals

Age 25:
- 48 pts in 82 games with 16 goals
- Prorated to a 82 games: 48 pts with 16 goals

Age 26:
- 49 pts in 78 games with 19 goals
- Prorated to a 82 games: 52 pts with 20 goals

Age 27:
- 28 pts in 48 games with 9 goals
- Prorated to a 82 games: 48 pts with 15 goals

Age 28:
- 56 pts in 79 games with 23 goals
- Prorated to a 82 games: 58 pts with 24 goals

Age 29:
- 45 pts in 78 games with 15 goals
- Prorated to a 82 games: 47 pts with 16 goals

Age 30:
- 51 pts in 78 games with 20 goals
- Prorated to a 82 games: 54 pts with 21 goals

Age 31:
- 42 pts in 78 games with 17 goals
- Prorated to a 82 games: 44 pts with 18 goals

Age 32:
- 16 pts in 26 games with 6 goals
- Prorated to a 82 games: 50 pts with 19 goals

I see zero evidence of decline. All I see is normal fluctuations from year to year. No need to sound the alarm bells

Get out of here with your logic, we follow group-think narratives and parrot them mindlessly around here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad