Post-Game Talk: Habs Out-pen Pens in 5-1 Spanking -- Lord Byron Rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
While true , Their defense has already shown a pretty big weakness and I am already hearing people say Marner could touch between 80-100 pts this year because of PP and get close to 10-11 million .

That would mean Tavares at 11 , Marner at 10 ish , Matthews at 12 ish and Nylander at minimum 8mil . 4 Players making 40 or more million is pretty crazy lol .

The funny thing also is they also have a 1.2 caphit for Kessel for 4 more years I believe

WPG got GOLD on the Scheifele contract... If he gets any better it will be the best contract in the league lol It may already be

They are trying to pull an Yzerman and get everyone to buy in on the discount but I don't think they are having much success so far. We will see how it unfolds and hopefully for them the cap keeps rising.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Great game by the guys, only negative, Drouin... The guy looks totally out of shape, he is slow, soft and has a poor work ethic.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
His 2-on-1 and the breakaway-ish chance were good. Even though he didn't score on either, they were both great chances. He was noticeable.

Yeah he had some nice moments but his overall game was quite lacklustre. But he’s 18 so it’s to be expected.

Reactions: Archijerej

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
There he is, the star of the game:

HEj8V0d.gif

ivCz1oi.jpg

And Groove added to the favorable game result by yet another delicious contribution of his own:

koCipqa.gif

Oh, and Kotkaniemi is only 15 according to Bob Cole -- we may then be able to count on him for longer than anticipated. Thanks Bob!

Discuss!!!

Next up @groovejuice in "Pimp my Meals"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad