Habs on Amazon Prime via Sportsnet?

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
No, the TV contract gives all the games to Sportsnet, no applications like Apple Amazon or Netflix has the right to broadcast NHL, unless they have partnership will broadcasters, I don't know about Sportsnet deal tho. Maybe it will change after the deal expires in 2026. I don't think it's a good idea to go on the app now. It doesn't went well for MLS (pre Messi). I don't think the NHL has something like that to get the rating up for now

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Will Sportsnet actually scream all Habs games o Amazon Prime?
'Requiring a $9.99 per month subscription to Amazon Prime, users can access the sports content via an additional $19.99 per month Sportsnet add-on.'

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
'Requiring a $9.99 per month subscription to Amazon Prime, users can access the sports content via an additional $19.99 per month Sportsnet add-on.'
That’s same as subscribing to SN directly and getting ALL NhL games. And bunch of other shit.

Reactions: Habs

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Does this option truly give access to all games? In and out of market?
There are two options. $179 gives you access to in-market games. $249 gives you access to every single game in the NHL. And bunch of other sports. Just google SN NOW and it gives you all the info.

I also find this season picture quality quite improved. Don’t know if they went 4K or not but it’s pretty crisp.

Reactions: Shad

Shad

Mar 5, 2011
There are two options. $179 gives you access to in-market games. $249 gives you access to every single game in the NHL. And bunch of other sports. Just google SN NOW and it gives you all the info.

I also find this season picture quality quite improved. Don’t know if they went 4K or not but it’s pretty crisp.

Cheers!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad