Pre-Game Talk: Habs-Oilers Tuesday March 30th at 7pm EST

Who win this one?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The source of my annoyance here is usually the amount of conviction behind some of the takes over the years, despite such an apparent lack of knowledge on the subject. I don't know where Gallo gets his information, deducing without any good sources that the outbreak was controlled due to anything other than luck would fall in line with what's been written here.

I take most comments in here with a healthy dose of skepticism (as I'm sure you do too), realizing that most people either don't have time or couldn't be bothered looking up authoritative sources, so they'll just blurt things out and let it land where it may.

Some particular subjects, like medical expertise and malpractice are not always obvious to find information about, especially when it comes to medical personnel retained by hockey clubs -- what they do tends to be private and confidential. Luckily for us, there are more than enough other hockey subjects to tackle, so the medical staff part of it is as oblique as it gets for me.

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
Sucks though, as long as covid exist I'm in crunch time at work pullin 50-60 hours a week. Will be missing most of the game tomorrow since I won't be done before 8pm. Debating If I should record it or just watch the extended no spoils game. Can't wait to be recalled at my regular job. Cannot remember last time I was at risk of missing games in the past decades.

Reactions: angusyoung

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
With that lineup, the Habs will need to be creative to score some goals. I heard Ducharme has been working on a few plays to score some goals, including bringing back the "Flying V".

tenor.gif

angusyoung

The life of..The Party
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Yeah, and I really shouldn't make fun of anyone being a "Man-Giraffe" (except Tyler Myers, the Mutant Freak) as I sort of resemble that remark...:laugh:

I see they have Myers listed as 6'8'' 229lbs, guess neck doesn't weigh much:dunno:He's got just a couple of inches on me,but I got a good 30lbs on him,little neck:DD

Reactions: Holystik
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad