Post-Game Talk: Habs lose to the Flames in embarrassing fashion.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
NY tanked publicly the year we should have. Many of us said it then and given the two strong drafts that followed we were never close to being wrong. But look we can still doggie paddle!
For sure. Many a hockey fan could have a better roster after nine years in charge than Bergevin. Some of them could do it without even giving their our own jobs.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Way to go losers, you shit the bed again.

e00d5f371002c7b0c52ff644ebdc37c8.gif
Just signed in.

Still lovin the shot of Marc Bergevin fan pictured above.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
This is a good post. Where are the angry guys? Do we have a player in the mold of Messier?
We have Gallagher and then who? Danault when he is pissed as you mention.
Too many soft spoken players, personality hidden in a oyster. Looks like this team have to meet the high society correctness of upper Outremont, but they don't watch hockey.

This is a full contact rude sport and we have players that looks and talk like tennis players.
If I said this would you applaud it or would you refer to me as a negative Nancy? Why is it that certain people get tarred with a certain brush while others can let the shit fly as they please? I mean you no disrespect but for discussion sake, do you get what I am saying and I am not personally attacking you here.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
If I said this would you applaud it or would you refer to me as a negative Nancy? Why is it that certain people get tarred with a certain brush while others can let the shit fly as they please? I mean you no disrespect but for discussion sake, do you get what I am saying and I am not personally attacking you here.
I have no problem with that. As long as it's not too vulgar or insulting. I quoted a poster who wrote a post that is logical, structured, similar to a broadcaster would put on air. Habs lose these days, so we are all negative Nancy, don't worry about that. This board is the place to evacuate some frustration but I don't come here after a very bad game because I read nothing that tells me there is a bright future. I read some leads of solutions but I have to read fast and flip pages and pages of old grumpy angry fans, lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad