Post-Game Talk: Habs lose to Ottawa in 2nd game played in less than 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Yeah if it wasnt for game threads we would all be in worse shape. We still need some food pics from groove. Every terrible season deserves that.

Bad enough with covid house arrest but all you can look forward to is some banter about the small things in life. The on ice product is not worth watching, playoff bound or not. If we make the po it gives a lifeline to the maestro, i simply cant cheer for that...again.

tenor.gif
:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Karma Police

Sep 28, 2017
My take on this team is that they're playing like shit to not get Ducharme next year. You can't be that bad in a game so close to playoffs there's just no excuse

RealityBytes

Trash Remover
Feb 11, 2013
I

Think we have a lot more say then people give themselves credit for. If a movement started when fans are able to go back to the arena and people boycott the games, that would get Molsons attention in a hurry.

Only way to direct change is if a boycott "movement" began in Montreal. The whole philosophy, politics, and media propaganda, and loser mentality needs to be stopped. We have a voice.

Boycott the games. Wouldn't work. There are three people waiting in line for years for every seat at the Habs games. The arena would always fill up, just with different people. Plus Molson still gets his TV revenues and other miscellaneous revenues. (This year being the exception of course where all teams are losing $$$.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad