Status
Not open for further replies.

saintflannel

Oct 6, 2011
Tonight's tank team:

Drouin - Peca - Hudon
Petry - Juulsen
Price

Reserves: Danault, Deslauriers and Benn.

Tonight's playoff-push team:

Tatar - Domi - Gallagher
NA - NA
NA

Reserves: Armia, Shaw.

Reactions: Pomee

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
giphy.gif

I made a damn thread like 5 years ago about building a team around a goalie, because it was clearly going that way... well here we are... I thought He'll get something around 10M and that's what he got... FML

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
i know we are holding this team to a really high standard that probably isn't realistic but i want to be able to say we played a full 6o minutes every night and it isnt happening
We started off well but ran out of gas. It's going to happen

Reactions: Forum93

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Sorry man. But that's not the point. Sometimes, just sometimes, you need a goalie that just saves the day. Making a couple of great saves, every goalie does that. Look at every game, every goalie make huge saves. But at one point, when the team is more tired, you need your goalie, who is the ONLY one that hasn't played the day before, to save you. He did not. That's what he has to do. He doesn't do it. That's what saving a game is. You don't save a game if the team in front of you plays great and scores 8 goals. You need gamesaving performances when your team sucks. That's what he's suppose to do. He did that in Boston. I count 1. He didn't do that tonight. He could have been better in the 3rd. No idea why the saves he made in the 1st made him impossible to make those saves in the 3rd.....

Yep, Drouin sucked. IMMENSELY. But this year, I've seen Drouin elevate his game WAY MORE than I've seen Price. And I wasn't a Drouin fan at first....
Is it just me or is it Groundhog Day trying to make this explanation regarding the play of Price. It’s just tiring.

Positive Vibes

im just here to argue
Jun 24, 2016
Depths of Hell
Drouin played a great game tonight, he contributed all over the ice, some of it in the Rangers favour but kind hearted nonetheless, he will bounce back. Inhale deep deep deep.....Exhale.
huge drouin fan and still one of my favorite hab players as it stands but, hes so hot and cold its getting pretty frustrating to watch

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I made a damn thread like 5 years ago about building a team around a goalie, because it was clearly going that way... well here we are... I thought He'll get something around 10M and that's what he got... FML
Team doesn't suck because of Price. He's still better than a lot of goalies. People shit on him but ignore other goalies like Bob and Holtby who have been somehow worse with their top dmen healthy. Of course Price is making a lot more than those guys but let's wait and see what Bob gets this year...

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
theres 82 games in a season cant afford to come out flying score one goal and back off in the least
And we haven't in the majority of games so far this year. Not sure effort is a glaring issue with the team as you're suggesting.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Drouin is going to lose us more games than he wins us in 4 v 4 and 3 v 3 situations. I'm not sure what CJ was thinking with 3 and a bit minutes left? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad