Post-Game Talk: Habs lose 5-3 to NY Rangers

POTM (06/11/2018)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
We lost this when I said we did. Up 3-1 Rangers take a slew of Penalties and we get goaded into trading blows instead of scoring that 4th.
What a shit show and what can we expect on Thursday in a divisional.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
Bergevin should get ****ing fired just for that Price contract!

*Checks poster*

:eek:

tenor.gif

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Player of the match....it's a game, not a match lol

Tatar Sauce was solid tonight.

That's what happens when a soccer guy is the thread-starter.

"Nil" hockey reflexes. :D

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
The good. Rangers should finish a spot, or two ahead of us when it comes to the lottery draft, so better odds doe Hughes.

Bad.

Drouin and Price. Both need to play a f***ing lot better. Especially Price. No one will pay for him unless you add in some sweeteners.

Hudon sucks, but waive him and send him to the minors.

The defense sucks, too, but this team on paper isn't good, so it's not a surprise they struggle..

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
I hope Molson wakes up (when he sees his pockets running dry - because fans won't take much more of this bullshit) and hires a real f***ing GM who'll clean up most of this shit.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Price kept up in the match as long as he could.. but in the end he did not make the difference once again. He can't be unlucky every games. We can analyze each goals and say if it was weak or not but at the end of the day.. he often gives up 3+ goals and it's been like that since last year. He hasn't been difference maker. I don't care how much he makes in term of number but he's paid to be one of the best goalie in the league and he's paid to be a difference maker for his team. He's not even top 15 goalie in the league since last year IMO.

And Drouin's performance was just pathetic. Put his team in trouble over and over again.

If only we traded Drouin for Domi instead of Galchenyuk...

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
I’m really starting to not like this player....and I’m Mr.Positive!!!

When a GM continuously preaches character and attitude then proceeds to acquire a player with Drouin's baggage...One starts to think that maybe he doesn't practice what he preaches and often actions speak louder than words.

Reactions: PhysicX and jaffy27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad