Habs lose 5-1, I watched the UFC at TVA Sports instead of half of the game.

Weber's Better
Jul 7, 2008
Not exactly the most gracious winners over in the Sens GDT.

Habs were due for a stinker, hopefully they come back strong.

Karlsson almost had 30 minutes, what a beast.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Not even mad. Every Budaj start is an adventure. You could tell the gas tank was sort of empty tonight, physically and emotionally. Too many key players were overplayed last night.

We got overpowered in front of our own net on several of those goals. Tinordi can not be ready fast enough, so sick of having a small D.

We at least showed up in the 3rd and could have made it 4-3 if it wasn't for Anderson being on another level right now.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
It was obvious at the end of the 1st and beginning of the 2nd they were tired. No one was trying and moving. It felt like watching my old ball hockey team.

Saturday will be a better game.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
The penalty kill is a big problem after being our clear strength last season. Even last night during some of the successful kills they were hanging on by a thread.

Not sure if the scheme changed that much with the new staff, but the results are clearly different. Not using Eller on the PK is moronic, he was excellent on it last year. Subban is clearly missed too.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
It was obvious at the end of the 1st and beginning of the 2nd they were tired. No one was trying and moving. It felt like watching my old ball hockey team.

Saturday will be a better game.
They were barely skating in the second. They were playing their old style instead of the fore check they played the last four games.

Shaby23

Mar 30, 2012
Quebec
Ugly, ugly and ugly. Can't win them all i guess. MT better ****ing talk to White 1 on 1, because he always takes stupid penalty.

Oh and can't wait for Subban to replace Kaberle:handclap:

Kjell Dahlin

Jan 10, 2010
Québec, Québec
Subban’s return will help the even strength play of our 2nd and 3rd line.

I like Gallagher.

I am a fan of White but I expect Blunden in, White out.

That’s it!

TYLENOL

Dec 29, 2012
I am not to happy with the way the habs played, but i have to give a toon of credit to the sens, i did not expect them to be this good early in the season. (Solid game by Zibanejad).

PricePkPatch*

- MT will make everybody work double shift to practice PK again
- Anderson was hot tonight. 2 big saves that would have changed the pace of the game
- Refferies sucked for everybody tonight, but most of all the fans. Made the game boring as hell

void

Jan 5, 2006
PK has to play next game. Kaberle needs to go... Can't take it anymore.

Also, White's double penalty and Bourque's penalty were pure garbage.

Playmaker09

Sep 11, 2008
This Erik Cole doppleganger has to go. Atrocious reffing for two games in a row, for both sides. Not the reason we lost, by any means, but he's still incompetent and killed any flow this game may have had.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
subban's back saturday. book it.
it's too hard for therrien to resist
playing markov and PK, 25+ mins per night

Poulet Kostopoulos

Oct 23, 2009
more than the leafs for sure. **** i hate chris neil

That's why I was advocating Habs sending a message after it was 5-1. This is not Florida or Jets. Sens (with Neil leading) have been pushing the Habs around for the last two seasons. They have become WAY too comfortable playing the Habs.

Edit: And apparently, Neil hit our #27 at the end of the game and as a result Prust got involved in the skirmish.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Ugly, ugly and ugly. Can't win them all i guess. MT better ****ing talk to White 1 on 1, because he always takes stupid penalty.

Oh and can't wait for Subban to replace Kaberle:handclap:

I still have no idea how he got that 2+2 for roughing/misconduct. The sens player kept holding his stick... White simply tried to take it back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->