Habs lose 4-3... ugly

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
That's dumb. We got dumb penalties. They scored and caught up on us with their PP. We gave up the lead. At least we got a point. Even though we should have gotten 2.

Oh well. Maybe this should be a signal for Therrien to improve our special forces.

Poulet Kostopoulos

Oct 23, 2009
That's the danger of playing at home. Over-confident and not sticking to the plan. Defense broke down as the game progresses.

Gio was the worst forward on the ice. Obviously, MT is trying to get him going with all those undeserved bonus shifts.

Guess

Jul 16, 2010
Brossard, QC
Can someone explain to me why we turtled whenever an Isle came into the D zone with the puck as well as us losing all the puck battles after we were up 3-1?

OneSharpMarble

Oct 30, 2007
Calgary
Bourque 14 mins... Eller 14 mins... Gionta 18 mins...

Anyone see a problem?

I expect this to be a fun PGT even though we've got 11 points out of 12.

I don't get it, Gionta brings almost nothing while Bourque is a strong presence and Eller creates good rushes. Maybe showcase him for a trade because once Gallagher gets back Gionta should be off the top line.

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
Loss is on Therrien. Gionta on the point for a 4 on 3? Diaz leading your dmen in icetime? You deserve to lose!

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
Habs blow another lead in the third with the STUPID icing all period and kills any momentum!!!!

FFS... can we stop being passive in the third period.

PP was horrid in the third.... nobody took control and were just out worked!

Only positive was the the DD line seems to be back.... although Cole needs to learn how to stand up on his friggin skates!!!!!:shakehead

Gave away another point... so counting the Buffalo loss in the dying second.... 3 points?

UGLY!!!

Mats NAslund

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
This team is giving me cancer.

Not funny man...been living with Chronic leukaemia and lymphoma for five + years now. It's living hell.
I know you meant nothing by it I'm just a bit sensitive about these days!

Habs showed us who they really are tonight!
Easy schedule is why they are where they are right now.

11 of the next 15 games are on the road........This will be the season playing itself out over the next 15 games

TennisMenace

Jul 3, 2008
Buffalo
I believe in giving the devil his due- the Isles deserved this. They played much better after 1st period.
Although we did ice the puck better.

Agnostic

11 Stanley Cups
Jun 24, 2007
Screw all of you who called it an easy win after the first. The game is 60 minutes long and anything can happen.

Hope you remember this the next time we outplay a team in the first period.

"The Islanders are easily the worst team in the League"

and suddenly they weren't

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad