Habs lose 4-1 to walrus co.

MayorFord

Feb 13, 2007
anyways who could we replace MT with? its not like hes getting fired by his buddy MB anyhow

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Boulllion will drive me to insanity or give me heart attack. I hate this hockey player, i really really do.

And posts like this will drive me to insanity.

Boullion did not lose the game.

We cannot score goals. Boullion has nothing to do with that.

But, play the game of pick your two or three Habs players and bash them regardless.

m00ks

Jan 31, 2008
seriously antichambre? ragging on galagher for driving too hard? if everyone on this team only had one of his balls.

anyweyz, need more superstars/talent or you're in perpetual mediocrity. gio-desharnais-briere, 12 million better spent elsewhere.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Maybe this will end the discussion about not playing Subban enough.

And maybe finally the discussion will turn to Therrien's lack of a coherent offensive and defensive system............instead of Subban's icetime.
It will only end if they play him heavily. If he goes back to 20 mins next game we will rip the **** out of MT. Because it's ****ing stupid to do this.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax

But, play the game of pick your two or three Habs players and bash them regardless.

If you can't get the puck out of your own zone and you ruin every offensive cycle you are a put of.. then yes, Bouillon has a lot to do with how bad the offence is.

Analyzer*

Why are you randomly picking him? There was only one good forward tonight. And we all know who that is.

I'm more concerned about the coaches chosen for this team than the management. There is no cohesion on offense, much confusion on defence. The only coach I'm not sceptical about is Waite.

Out of Gionta, Desharnais, Bouillon and him, Plekanec is miles ahead than all of them combined.

Plekanec is very good and very useful for us.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
That 4th line. I still cannot believe Therrien put out his 4th line after the 2nd goal. What a fool, seriously, what a fool. He got schooled.

Yet the kid line did not score a goal. Neither did the Pleks line.

But blame the 4th line for the loss.

Fits your template.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
If you can't get the puck out of your own zone and you ruin every offensive cycle you are a put of.. then yes, Bouillon has a lot to do with how bad the offence is.

Not to mention the Habs PP's are only one minute long, because when Bouillon steps on the ice it's ****ing over.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006

prety much, our best forwards tonight were... P.K. and Markov... :naughty:

TennisMenace

Jul 3, 2008
Buffalo
Well, at least I don't have to invest all that time watching this garbage. Just turn it on around 9:30 and that's all I need to see.

Analyzer*

Lehner played well, great even. A few missed passes (I'm ****ing looking at you, Diaz) and some lucky breaks. Otherwise, this game could be heading to a shootout for us to lose.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Yet the kid line did not score a goal. Neither did the Pleks line.

But blame the 4th line for the loss.

Fits your template.

Yet, the 4th line cost us a goal against.. but the Kid line didn't..

You understand the role of momentum in a game and that we were dead in the water after the 2 quick goals against.. mainly because our "push back" shift was with Parros who has done nothing but be a huge minus player.

Apr 28, 2010
Ryder>DD
Cammy>Gionta

Soft players but at least Ryder/Cammy can finish.

At this point, i'd rather also have freaking Paul Mara than player 61.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Out of Gionta, Desharnais, Bouillon and him, Plekanec is miles ahead than all of them combined.

Plekanec is very good and very useful for us.

I agree. But he wasn't that good tonight. Only Gallagher knew what to do.

jacks*

Mar 29, 2013
So bad. So disinterested in watching this team.

No fight in them at all. No system. No heart. Just hoping through the motions waiting for a spark from someone else. Not a good team right now. Need a change in the lineup or behind the bench. Players are obviously not playing for MT right now.

And i hope the keep on NOT playing for MT till the upper management fire the piece of ****.He was no good the first time around and he's no better this time around.It's about time the Habs drop the french b.s. and hire the best possible coach available.I have been a fan of this club for over 50 yrs but i'm up to here with the french B.S.
I'm close of becomming a fan of any other team that the management is more concerned with the team winning instead of just hiring French personal/player and not caring about the produck on the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad