Habs lose 4-1 to walrus co.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Boulllion will drive me to insanity or give me heart attack. I hate this hockey player, i really really do.

Why do you hate him? It's not his fault that he's constantly given big responsibilities.. It's not his fault that he was given a contract extension. What is he supposed to do? Say "No! Don't play me!" ?

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Black-Man-Stark-Trek-Facepalm-Gif.gif

My reaction to that last goal

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Basically 100% done with Therrien, any hope I had left is gone. He is utterly clueless and worse is ruining our best player. He needs to be fired, plain and simple before he does any more damage.

Bergevin needs to take his balls out of his purse and unload some of these veterans and do an actual re-tool with some youth. It's pretty obvious this team isn't good enough to win, especially if Therrien is around so why not at least develop some young players without learning piss poor habits from these poor excuse for vets we have.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Subban played more than Karlsson, stop the press

Maybe this will end the discussion about not playing Subban enough.

And maybe finally the discussion will turn to Therrien's lack of a coherent offensive and defensive system............instead of Subban's icetime.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
That last play by Bouillon pretty much sums up the Habs game. They simply didn't play smart hockey. Too many players trying to do too much, and not enough players going to the net, except Gally. What the hell has happened to Eller? When he drives the net, he is unstoppable. He's been invisible the last few games and become a perimeter player.

I'm starting to think we're getting a top 15 draft choice this year maybe even a top 10 again considering how strong the west is again this year.

couris

Dec 28, 2005
I don't mind Pleks, but he pretty much epitomizes what's wrong with Mtl forwards. Simply too easy to play against. Lean on him and hit a few times and he is a non factor offensively

Of course. But people complain we are too soft and too easy to plain against but want to keep the same soft players that wont win us anything in the future.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I just can't get over how many bench management mistakes Therrien makes in a game.

I'll start by saying that putting PP2 Gionta's line with PK-Markov is just brutal since it's obvious the EGG line should be getting the prime minutes.

Secondly, Parros being in the line-up and coming out to play against the Sens top line is just brutal and cost us a goal.
Thirdly, the Murray-Bouillon pairing coming out and almost costing us another goal.

Bourque on the PP when he ruined a nice cycle and then taking a penalty..
the DD line coming out in the final minute..
Bouillon being out there in the final minute...

He's so easily out coached.. and just never puts the team in a position to succeed. More often than not, his idiotic bench management costs us goals and inevitably the game, but it's ok #BlameSubban

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
So bad. So disinterested in watching this team.

No fight in them at all. No system. No heart. Just hoping through the motions waiting for a spark from someone else. Not a good team right now. Need a change in the lineup or behind the bench. Players are obviously not playing for MT right now.

I can't get through a 60 minute game at this point. Watching the team play is just painful

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Now your exaggerating you really forgot how bad Traverse was.:laugh:

Oh, no I remember..but....Bouillon is now -8 through 17 games...extrapolate that out, and you're looking at -38 for the season.
That's ****ing bad....and very Traversal.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
What's wrong with Plekanec ?

Why are you randomly picking him? There was only one good forward tonight. And we all know who that is.

I'm more concerned about the coaches chosen for this team than the management. There is no cohesion on offense, much confusion on defence. The only coach I'm not sceptical about is Waite.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Why do you hate him? It's not his fault that he's constantly given big responsibilities.. It's not his fault that he was given a contract extension. What is he supposed to do? Say "No! Don't play me!" ?

You're right I need to be more accurate in my words: Therrien's use of Boullion will drive me to insanity.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
I don't mind Pleks, but he pretty much epitomizes what's wrong with Mtl forwards. Simply too easy to play against. Lean on him and hit a few times and he is a non factor offensively

Plekanec was easily the least bad center tonight, I don't understand where this "easy to play against" thing comes from except that he's not physical Spezza was held pointless.

He's not good enough to carry a team offensively, which explains his salary and role on this team.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Maybe this will end the discussion about not playing Subban enough.

And maybe finally the discussion will turn to Therrien's lack of a coherent offensive and defensive system............instead of Subban's icetime.

it wont, PK never have enough icetime ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->