Post-Game Talk: Habs lose 3-2 to Sens Pt. Deux

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Apparently the kick in goal in playoffs is normal with the Sens. ;)

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
tumblr_mmi2qqM0Ap1r1wcm7o1_400.gif

Edit: not mine btw, i just found it on another website.

:laugh::laugh::handclap::handclap:

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Anyone else still a little rattled about last nights loss? It still doesn't feel right for me, but at least I'm not angry anymore!

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
Anyone else still a little rattled about last nights loss? It still doesn't feel right for me, but at least I'm not angry anymore!

I was extremely pissed and enraged. Took me an hour or so to cool down. Not happy about the loss, but not rattled either. I'll always love this team and always will cheer for it.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
The NHL is rooting for Anderson and Karlsson. People looove these guys. Also, what better way to raise the Sens' profile and promote the franchise than a gongshow of a series like this one? Not saying there is a conspiracy, but you are wrong when saying the NHL has nothing to gain.

Most importantly, if this were to happen to their team, they would not accept it, know that the there was no excuse for the reffing, and even the Team would not accept it. THAT'S how strongly the Habs were screwed over yesterday.

Those saying the icings had nothing to do with the outcome clearly haven't watched much hockey where MANY goals are scored after having an icing called against a tired team OR are just trying to make themselves feel good about the Sens win. It was KARLSSON skating in molasses! Hey, what happened to the 'best skater in the NHL'? Huh, apparently, it doesn't apply in circumstances like these.

The NHL doesn't care about Ottawa. It's a bland franchise like Buffalo, for them. They don't bring toooons or revenues to share, they have no power of attraction on the road (and I mean no power), and they have one of the worst revenue stream of all canadian clubs.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
The NHL doesn't care about Ottawa. It's a bland franchise like Buffalo, for them. They don't bring toooons or revenues to share, they have no power of attraction on the road (and I mean no power), and they have one of the worst revenue stream of all canadian clubs.

Exactly why they are trying to get them to the Stanley Cup so they become a household name...it's so obvious now!

:sarcasm:

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
IMO they would just rather an "amazing comeback", which is the headline EVERYWHERE (my friend in Toronto who doesn't watch hockey said he heard the game was us "blowing a 2-0 lead and letting in 3 goals in 10 mins", no context). They like their OTs and would rather refs like Peel and Lee put on a show. I mean just look at the linesman on Faceoffs!! They are the stars.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad