Post-Game Talk: Habs lose 3-2 to Sens Pt. Deux

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
Facetious means he said it with the intent to mock the habs?

Because the right thing to do would have been to be serious, to actually prevent his players to play overconfident and sloppy.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Why the :facepalm:?

He's trying to keep his guys from being over-amped. They should be scared, the Habs won't roll over and die.

Seriously...? It's so obvious what he's doing.

@ian_mendes:
MacLean on facing depleted Habs roster tomorrow: "We're scared to death. I know I am. Tomorrow is going to be hard."

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
Something must be done about injuries. Every single year this team is plagued and this has gone on for many years. This isn't statistically probable at all, something's up or we're just insanely unlucky.

small + soft

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
What pissed me off is how fast they called it a goal. Didn't waste much time at all with video evidence showing he did kick it. Then you add the faceoff was on wrong side of ice it should of been replayed and the time set back on the clock. This officiating crew should be sent packing for remainder of season for such pitiful performance.

Markowicz

Simple Jacques
Feb 27, 2009
What pissed me off is how fast they called it a goal. Didn't waste much time at all with video evidence showing he did kick it. Then you add the faceoff was on wrong side of ice it should of been replayed and the time set back on the clock. This officiating crew should be sent packing for remainder of season for such pitiful performance.

And Fraser went on to add that there are no refs in the situation room in Toronto, that it's mostly ex-players. So you literally have a player telling a ref how to do his job. Ridiculous. In every other pro sport that uses replay, it's the refs themselves that go and view the play on a monitor. This whole phone it in ******** is exactly that, ********.

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
I AMA shamed to say I went to bed at 2 nothing in the third period....woke up and threw up, saw the highlights and kicked the cat. WTF!!!!!

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario

@ian_mendes:
MacLean on facing depleted Habs roster tomorrow: "We're scared to death. I know I am. Tomorrow is going to be hard."

MacLean is a ****ing idiot if that hasn't already been made obvious. The guy is quite simply an arrogant piece of ****. Believe me, it will be oh so satisfying when the Sens do get eliminated, even if it's not by us. Hopefully it's in humiliating fashion.

But anyways, it's clear that he's trying to get under peoples skin. Is it working with the players? I assume so. It's definitely working with us.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011

its not black and white, the idea of using the guys in toronto is to make it completely context free, if an on ice official is giving it to one team and then disallows a goal all it does is fuel the fire of the conspiracy theorists.

I though he kicked it in, but it wasnt obvious like the one in the bruins/leafs game ( Seguin I think), it could have gone either way. it went against the habs this time, that's just the way it goes its not some example of a conspiracy or incompetence.

My bigger question is that on the second goal it looked like the ref signaled goal, waved it off then re-signaled goal. My understanding ( which I welcome corrections if warranted) is that if the wave off was for interference, everything after that is moot. The house went crazy at that point so looking at it then would have been a ballsy call.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

@ian_mendes:

This guy is such a cocky ****. I really, really, REALLY hope the Habs come back and win the series just so MacLean can finally shut the **** up. I can't stand this guy.

Max Power

Nov 15, 2005
I really have to shake my head at those who don't think MacLean is being genuine. The series is nowhere near over. Way too much drama over every little thing is being made by some

CaptainBenn

Sep 8, 2012
And Fraser went on to add that there are no refs in the situation room in Toronto, that it's mostly ex-players. So you literally have a player telling a ref how to do his job. Ridiculous. In every other pro sport that uses replay, it's the refs themselves that go and view the play on a monitor. This whole phone it in ******** is exactly that, ********.

Auger said yesterday that Colin Campbell was in that room
No need of further explanations my friendss

The EGG Line

Mar 23, 2013
Montreal
tumblr_mmi2qqM0Ap1r1wcm7o1_400.gif

Edit: not mine btw, i just found it on another website.

Last edited:

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
tumblr_mmi2qqM0Ap1r1wcm7o1_400.gif

Edit: not mine btw, i just found it on another website.

Someone from HF made it... Please tell me the website you found it on didn't take credit for it.

Nope, someone just posted it on Tumblr, but they didn't say they made it or anything like that.

It's from fellow HFB member JMcLeaf. He's a MiG-level 'shooper :bow:

If you guys don't visit the 2013 Playoffs Photoshop thread (threads, actually; we're already on Part II), you're seriously missing on the best-kept secret on this board :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->