Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Leafs - Wednesday April 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Very different habs team than the ones that have played the leafs before.

The biggest change is the coaching. The habs have been more dynamic than what the leafs will remember under Julien.

Then of course, there's the two notable losses of price and Gallagher, along with the addition of Staal.

This is kind of a measuring stick type of game, so I look forward to it.

There might be alot of duds from here on out with the way the standings are shaping up, but this might be an exception.
I see this as a game that will establish whether they will challenge for 1st in the division, or coast along till the playoffs.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Ok so you're saying it in a way where what the word actually means doesn't matter? I really don't get the cuck meme beyond the right-wing men's rights activist misogyny way haha

Its an insult and a common one used by a lot of people nowadays. And not just children. You’re taking it literal.

whorocksthesocks

Jan 19, 2015
Leafs legitimately have the most stacked roster I've seen in over 40 years. They are a very tough team, habs better be ready to play.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Not surprised on Price and I'm glad they're being cautious with him. Allen will do just fine. If ever we needed a solid backup, it's now. We've got a crazy schedule coming up.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Why exactly do we need 4chan incel shit on our board though?

We don’t. I personally have never used the word. But I understand it’s pretty popular. I’m actually surprised we barely ever see it on this board. I think that post was the first time I’ve seen it.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
I don't think there's a way to beat Toronto without Price at the top of his game.

The Leafs are going to fold in the playoffs, once again. So soft, so easy to play against. Matthews, Marner and Nylander all hate the rough stuff, don't react well to getting hit. That D is subpar, and every week brings a new goalie to the mix. I wouldn't want to play Winnipeg in a 7 game series, very heavy club. The Leafs? Meh. Stay out of the box and play them hard man-on-man (grrrrr , now its getting all hot and steamy in here)

Reactions: Spearmint Rhino

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Leafs legitimately have the most stacked roster I've seen in over 40 years. They are a very tough team, habs better be ready to play.
Leafs will choke in the 1st round, it's a guarantee. Campbell is playing out of this world at the moment, new goalie shine will wear off once teams watch tape on him instead of Anderson. If Habs can stay out of the box I'm not worried about the Leafs at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->