Pre-Game Talk: HABS @ LEAFS | SAT FEB 13 @7PM | CBC, SPORTSNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
So 0 games for the Habs next week and we play 3 games in a row vs Sens before we meet again, okayyy.

small.png
MON
small.png
WED
small.png
THU
small.png
SAT

Good, we'll be sharp and they'll be rusty.

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
Lines at practice per Shilton:

Hyman-Matthews-Marner
Nylander-Tavares-Mikheyev
Vesey-Kerfoot-Engvall
Petan-Boyd-Spezza

Rielly-Brodie
Muzzin-Holl
Dermott-Bogosian
Sandin-Lehtonen

Andersen
Hutchinson

I'm so jacked to see this team with a full compliment of forwards and Vesey and Petan in the press box.

Thornton and Robertson are gonna be fun to see with our already stacked group in the top 6, not even counting Simmonds because he's obviously more long term.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017

So here is something interesting. A couple days ago, they added Lilly to the taxi squad, and now they put him on the active roster.
Now he isn't playing tomorrow obviously, but it's interesting.
Could be just cap gymnastics again.

Reactions: Cpt Maple Leaf

Captain14

Jan 3, 2018
Buffalo, NY
I’ll be honest, I was quite surprised at how we seemingly breezed to victory last game.
I have to give a lot of credit as to how well we are defending at all areas of the ice.
I suspect Montreal will come out a lot more aggressively to start.
4-3 Leafs in OT

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
Habs were a top 2 team who just got thumped by the Oilers and they will come out hard. I predict a desperate first period and if the Leafs don't feel that they will be in trouble. It isn't the 3 guys who are overproducing that you worry about, its the 10 guys that are overdue. I am stoked!

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Rangers/Boston game is a war ha.lots of fights. It might get dirty tomorrow if we get a good lead.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
He will be able to go to for tat with Perry's antics.

And why should the Leafs care about Perry's antics? Why should we bother trying to counter an inconsequential 4th liner with a guy who is barely even an AHL 4th liner who can't play more than 5 minutes a game and sucks at literally everything except fighting. This isn't 2010.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
And why should the Leafs care about Perry's antics? Why should we bother trying to counter an inconsequential 4th liner with a guy who is barely even an AHL 4th liner who can't play more than 5 minutes a game and sucks at literally everything except fighting. This isn't 2010.
I think that Montreal will be desperate and will come at our players. I would like them to know that there is someone that will return the favor.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
I hope we give Hutchinson a star versus the Sens. Andersen has been really good recently but he is playing a crazy amount of games with 12 out of 14 starts due to Campbell getting injured. I want to say a rested Andersen will be ready to play better come playoff time. Hutchinson is bad but he probably is closer to .905 bad somewhere in the .88s. I think the sens are so bad/we are so good that we can rely on Hutchinson to get 2 points in the game he is started.

Obvsiouly that is looking ahead a bit, for Satourday expecting a 5-3 win for the leafs.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
And make them better? How about not? We are not adding a useless fighter to combat.
Nope I don't want a useless fighter either. I would like someone to go tit for tat with Corey Perry's and his I'll on Montreal if they decide to play a dirt bag game. That is why I suggested Sabourin, a guy not known for his fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->