Dermott-Bogosian
Sandin-Lehtonen

Andersen
Hutchinson

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
No more early goals, Freddy.

Habs will come out hard as always but their confidence is shook a bit so we should be able to break them down if we match their intensity.

Kind of a big game tbh - this could create some real separation in the standings for us, especially with a bunch of Ottawa games coming up, and one more bad loss for the Habs and they might start sliding off a cliff. But a loss tightens the gap right back up and lets the Habs get a confidence boost that they badly need right now.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
When I Look through those lines I start thinking that the 4th line may do more offensively than the 3rd line

If I was Keefe I'd be tempted to give those 2 lines reasonably even amounts of TOI and favor the line that looks more dangerous on the night

Giving the Habs a good kick while they are down would make me extremely happy, so let's do that please boys :nod:

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
When I Look through those lines I start thinking that the 4th line may do more offensively than the 3rd line

If I was Keefe I'd be tempted to give those 2 lines reasonably even amounts of TOI and favor the line that looks more dangerous on the night

Giving the Habs a good kick while they are down would make me extremely happy, so let's do that please boys :nod:

That's because for the most part the 4th line has done more than the 3rd line.

Although the 3rd line has chipped in the last 2 games

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
A couple of people I work with were in a cruddy mood today. I thought they were just in a bad mood, but then I realized they were Habs fans. I forgot they played last night and looked it up and saw that they lost 3-0 to the Oilers. I hope they are in a really bad mood next week.:D

willmma

Jan 5, 2017
We the North

8hysu1k913s21.jpg

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
Potential big swing tomorrow night. A win could put us 6-7 points ahead of them for the division lead, while a loss could put them only 3-4 points back.

Let’s go for the jugular and bury them!!!

Reactions: glue

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
This will be Montreal 3rd game in 4 nights I'm expecting them to come out a little sluggish hopefully we can jump on that

Payback is next Saturday Habs face us with zero games all week
We will be 3 games in 4 days and 4 games in 6 days...crazy

Brobust

Sep 29, 2017
This will be Montreal 3rd game in 4 nights I'm expecting them to come out a little sluggish hopefully we can jump on that

Generally when teams have played a lot, they will come out fast and then lose energy at a quick rate as the game goes on.

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Lines at practice per Shilton:

Hyman-Matthews-Marner
Nylander-Tavares-Mikheyev
Vesey-Kerfoot-Engvall
Petan-Boyd-Spezza

Rielly-Brodie
Muzzin-Holl
Dermott-Bogosian
Sandin-Lehtonen

Andersen
Hutchinson

I’m just not feeling it with our 3rd line moving forward , can’t wait for our players to come back
Jumbo , Train and Robertson , and hopefully get a stronger centre there ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->