Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Jets - Saturday Night 10PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

widowmaker

Jun 21, 2009
MB
Would be nice to keep Perry in the lineup espeecially if Anderson is out...........he's playing good.......If the idea is to get Frolik in the lineup I'd sit Byron personally.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
It's a bump. I actually like the direction of this team, but it'll take some time and we're still a couple years away. I wish we played the young guys more, and the danault/gallagher/tatar line a bit less. Maybe we we to mix that line up though, it's been pretty blah since the start of the year.

Reactions: Redux91

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Tomorrow if I find out Price is playing I won't waste my time watching.

Time to go with the players you can win with

Reactions: Runner77

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
How about a little emotion from behind the bench, or did we hire another lame duck turd who just takes every penalty like a victim?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Tomorrow if I find out Price is playing I won't waste my time watching.

Time to go with the players you can win with

There's going to come a breaking point where Ducharme's patience is going to run out. And I don't think he's going to wait too long given the condensed schedule. He needs results, now.

Reactions: Tyson

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
As opposed to what? KK doesn't deserve the best wingers. Please get real.

KK should be the one playing with Tatar and Gallagher, the offensive blackhole who turned down 30M can have the scraps on the 3rd line. At this point I'd probably promote Evans and play him on the 4th though, guy's so useless he doesn't even look like a 3rd line C anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad