Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Jets - Saturday Night 10PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Rookie coach trying to manage the egos of the vets and some delusions of grandeur built up over time, can’t come in like a house on fire especially after only one day on the job. He’s tweaking some things with the forwards - Anderson out leaves a hole - but the play for the first half against the Jets was better pace. A week from now I think we will see more of his stamp on the lines. Won’t matter if we can’t keep our sticks down and out of the box who is on the ice though
Call me a skeptic. Blanc bonnet, bonnet blanc.

Reactions: CristianoRonaldo

TannedBum

Jul 23, 2014
Lol yes let’s put KK with two guys he has never had offensive success with. Should be Danault with those two.
I would love to see Danault with Lehkonen and Armia. Those guys makes quick good decisions, doesn't stretch their shifts and gladly passes the puck to someone who can shoot. KK could anchor Tatar and Gally for a while. I would rather see Armia on 4th line than with KK-anchor.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I would love to see Danault with Lehkonen and Armia. Those guys makes quick good decisions, doesn't stretch their shifts and gladly passes the puck to someone who can shoot. KK could anchor Tatar and Gally for a while. I would rather see Armia on 4th line than with KK-anchor.

To me it’s the most obvious move. You have a legit shutdown line and three guys that go north-south and cycle the puck well. KK should be given 5+ games with Tatar and Gallagher to see what he can do with more offensive responsibilities.

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
Won't be watching this one, hope it goes well! The on ice product just ain't doing it for me right now and it's not worth the frustration

Reactions: Habs178

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
To me it’s the most obvious move. You have a legit shutdown line and three guys that go north-south and cycle the puck well. KK should be given 5+ games with Tatar and Gallagher to see what he can do with more offensive responsibilities.

@18+ mins a night. If he falters, then send him down. I despise this middle of the road approach they often take with prospects that rarely benefits the player or the team.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
It must really suck to watch games that are played in the west from Newfoundland. I live in Edm and I hate these 8pm starts. I couldn't imagine watching a game that starts at 11:30 PM.
Especially when it's watching Habs blowing chunks like they do. Not worth staying up.

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad