Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Bidness.

l9gswIW.jpg

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004

Danault I get...

Continuing to slot Chiarot into the top-pairing? That i do not get at all... what possible aspect of the game are they seeing that warrants him not being played on the 3rd pairing (unless it's that their worried they won't be able to ice that 3rd pairing at all with him on it???)

Reactions: Redux91

libertarian

Jul 27, 2017
Middle Earth
So the game starts at 11:30pm in Newfoundland, and im definitely watching it... If I watch this entire game and they only manage to muster up another 21 shots and lose again , i'm gonna lose my mind...

It must really suck to watch games that are played in the west from Newfoundland. I live in Edm and I hate these 8pm starts. I couldn't imagine watching a game that starts at 11:30 PM.

Reactions: HockeyJunkie87

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Well, I thought Dom would be smarter than that.

I got nothing.
Rookie coach trying to manage the egos of the vets and some delusions of grandeur built up over time, can’t come in like a house on fire especially after only one day on the job. He’s tweaking some things with the forwards - Anderson out leaves a hole - but the play for the first half against the Jets was better pace. A week from now I think we will see more of his stamp on the lines. Won’t matter if we can’t keep our sticks down and out of the box who is on the ice though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad