Rumor: Habs interested in Jamie McGinn

habitue*

relax buddy ROR and EJ are not mediocre players if Avs offered those 2 for Subban i would gladly take it and it wasnt only the Avs fans rejecting the offer,everyone was

I would take EJ, ROR and McGuinn. For PK, Bourque and Diaz or Eller, the superhero.

RealityBytes

Trash Remover
Feb 11, 2013
You should tell the Avs fans to change their medication, Subban is worth way more than those two players.

The problem is that it becomes a buyer's market if you are trying to move a player. Regardless of what you think a player's worth is, his true trade worth is only what another team will pay for him.

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
relax buddy ROR and EJ are not mediocre players if Avs offered those 2 for Subban i would gladly take it and it wasnt only the Avs fans rejecting the offer,everyone was

E. Johnson and ROR are good players, Subban take over hockey games, he's miles ahead of them, why trade him to get those two? What's the logic?

habitue*

E. Johnson and ROR are good players, Subban take over hockey games, he's miles ahead of them, why trade him to get those two? What's the logic?

He takes over hockey games ????

Certainly not in the last month or so.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal

whats the logic behind getting 2 extremely good players? do you really need logic for that? your getting a #2 D and an already dominant 2 way forward

Nico Cauzuki

Jul 19, 2009
King Of The North
lol no he doesnt,yea he had an amazing game against Dallas but for every game u seen him play amazing i can name u 2 where he played horribly,dont get me wrong Subban is great and we're lucky to have him but ur honnestly overrating PK or underrating EJ and ROR if u think these 2 together arent worth Subban,EJ is a #1 dman and better then PK defensively and ROR would instantly become one of our best forwards if not the best and both of them are still really young also.You dont trade players like Subban but if COL calls and his ready to offer those 2 for PK im sorry but theres no way MB declines that offer but like someone else mentionned i would add something else and try to land McGinn also.That trade would make our team alot better.People think Subban is worth the world because he won a Norris but yall need to chillax hes amazing deff a top 15 def in the league maybe even 10 but defensively he needs alot of work he still makes alot of mistakes

CN_paladin

Jan 22, 2007
Westeros
lol no he doesnt,yea he had an amazing game against Dallas but for every game u seen him play amazing i can name u 2 where he played horribly,dont get me wrong Subban is great and we're lucky to have him but ur honnestly overrating PK or underrating EJ and ROR if u think these 2 together arent worth Subban,EJ is a #1 dman and better then PK defensively and ROR would instantly become one of our best forwards if not the best and both of them are still really young also.You dont trade players like Subban but if COL calls and his ready to offer those 2 for PK im sorry but theres no way MB declines that offer but like someone else mentionned i would add something else and try to land McGinn also.That trade would make our team alot better.People think Subban is worth the world because he won a Norris but yall need to chillax hes amazing deff a top 15 def in the league maybe even 10 but defensively he needs alot of work he still makes alot of mistakes

I actually agree with the statement above but I wouldn't trade PK who still has untapped potential left.

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Agreed, Subban isn't himself...let's trade him!

:facepalm:

I don't get the Subban trade scenarios or why they're even tolerated here.

Post one up in the Rumor forums and you'll get attacked by a pack of hyena Hab fans. Not here though.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00