Habs in on Robidas

• Thread starter bigtimehockeyfan999*
  • Start date

AntonCH

Jul 6, 2009
Eklund has been an allowable source on HF for a long time now.

Doesn't quite answer the question, but i get where you're coming from.........towing the party line and all.

Not the 1st source I'd look to for any form of Habs news

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Start paying attention then.

Ouch, looks like your Markov bashing backfired tonight, lets try for another day and I'll try 'paying attention' to all his flaws in the meantime.

walsy37

Jul 12, 2006
So we made a trade with Dallas and it didn't involve Robidas. Good thing Eck knows what's going on between these two teams.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
By Markov not playing his position because of his mobility it wears down on your defensive partner seeing how he has to cover pretty much everything.

I guess no one sees that by the mid point of the game Emelin is as slow as molasses out there.

His positioning has little to do with markov. Emelin is not the greatest skater to begin with. Sometimes, those big hit opportunities come at the expense of being in good position.

But my bigger complaint against emelin is his lack of composure with the puck. He tends to get all twisted up if the puck ends up around his feet, and he is prone to the odd careless turnover.

The lack of mobility as a whole is a concern on that pairing, which is even more incentive to play positionally sound.

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
I don't believe it will happen. I don't want him either (he isn't bad, just not what we need, imo). BUT... Robidas costs less and will be UFA at the end of the season, compared to Kaberle. We aren't using Kaberle in the least bit and we don't seem to be going to anytime soon. We could see a similar deal as Cole/Ryder as we've seen today. Would be good for us, financially.

Though I think Robidas only appeared in the talks while they were negotiating for what resulted in Cole/Ryder.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->