Habs HF members on twitter

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
Anyone recognize a twitter account name @GayleHabfanson? Was created last night, has only two tweets thus far, and both are personal insults. Not that I mind, I actually find it quite funny, but if I can find out who it is on hfboards, I'd like to let him know that I see what he did thar.

who have you infracted or banned in the last couple days
that is a start haha

ARGHHH

Jun 3, 2007
thats youuuuuuu ? i love your website. great info. a must for any habs fan
Thank you! Like I was already saying to habsprospects, if I was a little more comfortable with my english writing, i would probably be a more active member. But there's always a good reading to do here.:thumbu:

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Thank you! Like I was already saying to habsprospects, if I was a little more comfortable with my english writing, i would probably be a more active member. But there's always a good reading to do here.:thumbu:

Never worry about that, we can always figure out what you're saying. :)

Lafleur77

Dec 21, 2006
i don't know if a tread like this was ever done but i was wondering who's on Twitter here and who do you like to follow? you can have a look at my hockey list on twitter @patven , for me it's my main source for sports now, i love the fact you have everybody at the same place. what about you?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->