News Article: Habs grinding it out in offseason

angusyoung

The life of..The Party
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
His shot will get better when he gets physically stronger but I don't see his shot improving that much. But yes, I read the same article where he is spending time working on his shot.

His shot will never be his forte,but at least he's trying to improve his largest lack. He's got the speed to pinch and carry and get back and keep opponents to the outside,just would be nice if he could chip in every once in while.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
His shot will never be his forte,but at least he's trying to improve his largest lack. He's got the speed to pinch and carry and get back and keep opponents to the outside,just would be nice if he could chip in every once in while.

I actually think he needs to improve his shot accuracy. Same issue as Lehkonen. They put themselves into scoring positions but shoot in the goalie's chest. Not sure what you can do to practice this but this is the area they need to work at. Find a way to pick a corner vs making the easy shot to the center of the net. Both of them get their fair chances in tight

angusyoung

The life of..The Party
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
I actually think he needs to improve his shot accuracy. Same issue as Lehkonen. They put themselves into scoring positions but shoot in the goalie's chest. Not sure what you can do to practice this but this is the area they need to work at. Find a way to pick a corner vs making the easy shot to the center of the net. Both of them get their fair chances in tight

I'm aware of their shooting %, and Mete needs to get more shots to start with. Arturri seems like he gets so many chances,yet,.......some players just don't have that ability. I score regularly playing at any level,yet was far from being noticeable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad