GDT: Habs-Golden Knights Game 1 Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigHitter67

Feb 6, 2014
Big unskilled dmen finally being exposed !. Under the heavy Vegas forecheck the go-to breakout appears to be the good’old ‘ring-it-around -the -boards’ which was very popular back in the 80s

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
So that was a 2nd period looking like one from the early round 1 games against Toronto... Price making miracles, Habs D struggling both offensively and defensively, puck staying for way too long in our zone. At least they scored one in PP. Still looking forward to the 3rd period Go Habs Go

Reactions: Doc McKenna

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
More like shoutout to the Lucic/Shawn Thornton Bruins making this organization think that size trumps everything.
Careful, Timmins defenders will say that we ruined McCarron from becoming the next Lucic or that Bergevin held a gun to Timmins head and forced him to take McCarron.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Indeed we traded for another of his clone minus hes faster and bigger but still a 40 points player at best...
I wouldnt mind keep one but having 2 was just too much. I would have let that entire Danault Tatar Gallagher line go this offseason or traded them after than Anderson deal.

But that's just me.
Anderson is worse in the playoffs than Tatar. Please don't keep him lol

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
Every Hab has had a bad shift or brain fart in this game. It happens.
Get back to that play from the first 10 min n see what happens here.
Either way I think they can play with Vegas thru this series.
Got to stick to the game plan.
I want to see more from 15/14 on the dots n in general. They have to drive their lines for them to be successful

Reactions: Born in 1909

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Absolute terrible 2nd compared to 1st. Reminded me of the Toronto 2nds.

Win or lose, I still think Petry NEEDS to be back for game 2, and I’d even try Fleury in there even if it’s less than 9 mins. I think his game is better suited to slowing Vegas at the blue line and playing more physical as opposed to Gustafsson and Kulak.

Reactions: DavePeak

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
After first 10 min it’s been all Vegas.
We are making way to many mistakes out there so good thing is that they can fix that for next game. They haven’t tested Fleury nearly enough.
Not playing like well oiled machine anymore.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah, KK is back to being useless. Doesn't create anything ever.

He's gotten all his goals in the playoffs as greasy goals or being fed in the slot.

He's not a playmaker at this stage of his career and needs to play with one. So we give him Anderson and Byron :sarcasm:

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Kulak passes it to no one.

Theodore recoups the puck ad creates a scoring chance.

The gap in the D is the story of the night.

Thanks useless bell center camera holes!
f***ing guy is also losing battles everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad