Pre-Game Talk: Habs/Flames Tomorrow 6:30 PM Time for the Caufield Show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Don't see them pulling off this one... Last game of a long road trip, back to back demoralizing losses, a calgary team that is playing physical and intense and will be raring to go to chase their playoff hopes, 3rd game in 4 nights (which means we'll get an even worse version of Weber)... i'll be surprised, and impressed, if they can dig down and find enough to pull off a win.

after that... back home for a 4 game homestand with leafs 2x, jets and sens... find myself wishing for 1 of 2 outcomes... 5 straight wins to lock up a playoff spot, or 5 straight losses to create definitive playoff miss and hometown embarrassment that forces Molson's hand in firing MB.
In other words no matter what happens you're a happy camper.

Reactions: dinodebino

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
I hope they play him but let's temper our expectations. He's not going to score 3 goals in his first game and score another goal on the shootout like Poehling did a couple years ago. Although that would be nice.

Reactions: dinodebino

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
It’s a Holy Week for us Greek Orthodox. My lit a candle in front of all her icons today in her kitchen my dad told me and she said a prayer
The habs Will go 3-1 this week

Reactions: Walrus26

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
So out lines for next game? My guess

Toffoli - Suzuki - Anderson
Lehkonen - Kotkaneimi - Armia
Evans - Danault - Perry
Gustafson - Staal - Frolik

Out: Byron (LBI), Tatar (LBI), Drouin (sick)

Last edited:

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Cole at this point would be using a fire extinguisher to put out a forest fire.

Send him back down and let him do well in the A. Bring him back in next year with Bouchard, new GM and the rest of the new coaching staff Bouchard brings

well we lost by two goals last game. He may be capable of getting two goals/points. And, when we lose, we often lose by one goal - or lose in the shoutout or OT.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016

Toffoli - Danault - Anderson
Evans - Danault - Perry

I’ll vomit if they give the worst passing center the 2 best scorers.

Reactions: dkd

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
I’ll vomit if they give the worst passing center the 2 best scorers.

I mean it's not like Anderson vats goalies with elite snipes, his powerhouse style fits well sign Danault's game. I'd rather Suzuki sit in the spot between them but yeah, Danault isn't a bad for for Anderson

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017

Toffoli - Danault - Anderson
Evans - Danault - Perry

Danault shows up to game like ...
upload_2021-4-26_0-42-6.jpeg

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Why? The Danault hate is stupid. This fanbase is sick.

It has nothing to do with hate. You'd have to be missing a few marbles to line Cole Caufield up with your shut down center who's job it is to go up against the oppositions top lines. We are talking about a raw rookie out of College. Do you think his two games with Laval has prepared him for that role. :skeptic:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I mean it's not like Anderson vats goalies with elite snipes, his powerhouse style fits well sign Danault's game. I'd rather Suzuki sit in the spot between them but yeah, Danault isn't a bad for for Anderson

Both Suzuki and KK would benefit/need the addition of his speed on their line. Danault Lehk and Armia would be fine as our shutdown line.

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad