Pre-Game Talk: Habs/Flames Tomorrow 6:30 PM Time for the Caufield Show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
The Habs are 4 pts up with a game in hand, tomorrow night they will need to wake up as you need to walk out of there with the 2 pts or things are going to get very uncomfortable even with a game in hand. Allen likely back in nets, the big question is will Caufield be in the lineup?

I know some don't want him to dress with a team that's only won 5 out of 14 games this month but it will be a playoff like game for him so I'm sure it will be a ton of fun for him and give the fans something to be excited about even if we lose.

sbhatt

Nov 10, 2015
Games aren't worth watching until they do insert Caufield. Watching guys who have sub-5 shooting percentages cost us game after game has no draw for me anymore.

Reactions: Matthew McConaughay

Pat Riot

Sep 30, 2017
Cole at this point would be using a fire extinguisher to put out a forest fire.

Send him back down and let him do well in the A. Bring him back in next year with Bouchard, new GM and the rest of the new coaching staff Bouchard brings

Exactly, havent we rushed enough young player already to know its just a dumb way to operate. Finally we seems to have a good coach mentor to develop the kids in the farm team. Let him develop and dominate in the AHL first please. I dont want another KK misdevelopment

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
Exactly, havent we rushed enough young player already to know its just a dumb way to operate. Finally we seems to have a good coach mentor to develop the kids in the farm team. Let him develop and dominate in the AHL first please. I dont want another KK misdevelopment

Yeah, it worked with AG & is working out swimmingly with KK.

Send him to Laval and let him develop properly.

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
573now.jpg

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC

Send him back down and let him do well in the A. Bring him back in next year with Bouchard, new GM and the rest of the new coaching staff Bouchard brings
That’s assuming Bergevin gets fired

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada

I agree. This is the team MB built. Let this team decide whatever he is worthy of not being fired. Keep the kids in the AHL.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004

Real players produce and stand out whether they play on dumpster fire teams or not. All the players we supposedly ''rushed'' would never have amounted to anything anyway.

Reactions: nilan30

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
I agree. This is the team MB built. Let this team decide whatever he is worthy of not being fired. Keep the kids in the AHL.

The sad thing is that MB suffered the most out of the FREAKIN' AWFUL drafting. Ultimately, he's 100% responsible for it because he kept the biceps club in place but the one time we seem to have a stud, that should count for a positive for MB. But then MB f***ed it up with his deadline moves so... hard to feel any sympathy.

Still I would want to see Caufield in action.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Pat Riot

Sep 30, 2017
Real players produce and stand out whether they play on dumpster fire teams or not. All the players we supposedly ''rushed'' would never have amounted to anything anyway.

maybe maybe not. We will never know. I do feel bringing a kid too fast with high expectation can be a tough pressure to handle for some players. I would prefer to see him dominate in the AHL and build confidence. Pressure can definitely crush players. But yeah some players were built for big time market and the pressure will help them become a better player. But those are the exception, I would rather be patient and see some results with the farm team before they make the jump

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Bergevin has to be shitting his pants and hoping that Caufiled will be the saviour. I think he will play tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad