Habs fitted hats

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
Hey dudes,

Can anyone recommend a good store (online or otherwise) for epic Habs fitted hats?

I'm looking for something like this:

hwl

or like this:

hwl

but I can't find my size. Ideally I want a classic bleu-blanc-rouge crest on a non-traditional Habs color. Thanks!

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
just find in any shop who has new eras, find out your size and you can order then anywhere online!

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
As an expert in Habs fitted hats may I refer you to these styles!

The Working Man's Fitted:

Sport your coulours while keeping your head safe! Cut some f'en metal, protect your noggin and show you are a true Canadiens fan with this beauty.

images

The Grandma Fitted:

Bro, Bruv, Bruh, brah... This is the original Grandma Fitted. Are you ever torn between looking super fresh or letting your ears freeze. Broseph worry no more, The Grandma Fitted will keep your ears toasty while keeping you looking hotter than wasabi.

da48f77f4ace7b190213b18df3cb67c4.jpg

Camo Canadien:

Why you worried about that flat billed hat with smooth colours when you should be worried about staying stealth. This lid will make you virtually invisible in the woods, the last thing that deer will see... Is that you are a Hab fan. He will respect you for that, making the meat that much sweeter.

images

The Hab Helmet Hat:

Listen, this thing is the pinnacle of 2015 style. Nothing will keep the ladies at bay quite like this super fresh helmet hat. If being a die hard hockey fan wasn't keeping those sexy foxes away enough, the helmet hat sure will.
f878f903416c1817d51f7cc976b7b747.jpg

The Display it Don't Spray it fitted:

We all get tired of yelling "go Habs go." Say it no more! Just put on this nifty fitted and put yo' head down! Wear your cap and cheer your team in the most passive aggressive way imaginable!
go_habs_go_embroidered_hat-p233590702183812579sjwmj_324.jpg

Cheers, hope the style's I've listed help you in your search for the perfect Montreal Canadiens lid!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad