Pre-Game Talk: Habs first Sens. Last game as a hab for Kovalchuk, Tatar, Petry and others ?

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Habs "first" Sens. Haha, Freudian slips. Seems like you have 1st round picks on your mind...

MasterMatt25

Nov 19, 2014
Montreal
Kovalchuk and Thompson MUST go at the TDL. Petry/Tatar I'm fine waiting until the draft
Best possible offer for the TDL bunch, I'm not picky

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
I’m always saying to myself that it’s my last game. But I know I’m lying...

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
I can't believe some fans believe we have a playoff chance.
We still have a chance. We still have a chance.
We still have a chance. We still have a chance. We still have a chance.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Btw hfboard is the only place that hold negative Nancy's as far as I can tell we are in the minority. we are f****ed the vast majority of casual fans still support bergevin and have high hopes for this team going forward or simply don't care . Dangerous place to be in since Molson won't be losing any money any time soon the big money machine keeps rolling baby

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
Welcome to the world of Mac Bergevin!! Where dreams almost come true!! And those who just TRY hard, get rewarded, over and over and over and over....................

But but ... Our team battled until the end ! Look at all our injuries .... What were we suposed to do .... This is not Playstation .... We will go for playoffs next year .... Once your in , anything can happen ....

:nod::nod::nod:

Reactions: BLONG7

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad