Habs fans reaction in case of Nordiques return.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
You have a bias against Québec, I have a bias for Québec. The way you depict it Québec would be the worst market in the NHL. There are worse destinations for NHL players, namely Winnipeg, Buffalo, Ottawa and Edmonton (yes, despite McDavid). My user name has nothing to do avec la Ville de Québec, but the province.
you can add Arizona to the list.

besides, I'd pick learning a new language over getting shot at school for my kids anytime...

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
You have a bias against Québec, I have a bias for Québec. The way you depict it Québec would be the worst market in the NHL. There are worse destinations for NHL players, namely Winnipeg, Buffalo, Ottawa and Edmonton (yes, despite McDavid). My user name has nothing to do avec la Ville de Québec, but the province.

I have zero bias against Quebec i'm just being realistic, shu ner au Quebec chum, j'parle parfaitement les deux langues, ma soeur a marrier un des fils a Pauline ok. Toi tu veux pas regarder ca de l'exterieur, ter pogner avec ta p'tite mentaliter de Quebequois renfermer. You are being a giant homer.

Edmonton, Ottawa, Buffalo lol ok there buddy, have a good night.

Last edited:

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
I have zero bias against Quebec i'm just being realistic, shu ner au Quebec chum, j'parle parfaitement les deux langues, ma soeur a marrier un des fils a Pauline ok. Toi tu veux pas regarder ca de l'exterieur, ter pogner avec ta p'tite mentaliter de Quebequois renfermer. You are being a giant homer.

Edmonton, Ottawa, Buffalo lol ok there buddy, have a good night.

are you doing it on purpose or your french is really that bad ?? I mean, you went to school right ??

not that I care by the way, but since you said you speak both languages (wich ones) perfectly you know.

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
are you doing it on purpose or your french is really that bad ?? I mean, you went to school right ??

not that I care by the way, but since you said you speak both languages (wich ones) perfectly you know.
I speak and write perfectly i just don't have a french keypad to make the accent aigu so i'm just writing my verbs with ER ok captain grammar.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
What’s with your obsession with language?
Just find it funny someone claiming to bé perfectly bilingual and writing à language perfectly while every damn word has some kind of mistake.

As for thé fact i posted a lot in language discussions, i dont care that much for my '2nd & 3rd languages i just happen to dislike hypocrits like marbke something. And dislike the BS spewed around whenevr it comes to language
Is peeps were honest, language discussions would rarely happen

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Just find it funnf someone claiming to bé perfectly bilingual and writing à language perfectly while every damn word has some kind of mistake.

Who cares what language he speaks. You’re a Habs fan, I’m a Habs fan, he’s a Habs fan. How about we worry about speaking the universal language of winning in this organization, whether that’s with French/every other languages help.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Who cares what language he speaks. You’re a Habs fan, I’m a Habs fan, he’s a Habs fan
Thats exactly thé BS im reffering to on my edited post

Language matters enough thé other guy was ok with losing, in english...

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Thats exactly thé BS im reffering to on my edited post

Language matters enough thé other guy was ok with losing, in english...

It seems like it matters a lot to you that things are ran with a french concencous. It shouldn’t be that way. Locals pay for merchandise, tickets, etc and if you came to western Canada, or anywhere out west, the French aren’t the ones keeping this team as rich as they are. Not even close. The language barrier needs to go.

Reactions: Cobra Commander

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
It seems like it matters a lot to you that things are ran with a french concencous. It shouldn’t be that way. Locals pay for merchandise, tickets, etc and if you came to western Canada, or anywhere out west, the French aren’t the ones keeping this team as rich as they are. Not even close. The language barrier needs to go.
Youre talking to the wrong guy, me and thet 3 languages i speak dont go crying everytime someone who happen to know a specific language is hired look at the whiners who cant resis bringing it up all thé time. While pretending not to care obviously.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Youre talking to the wrong guy, me and thet 3 languages i speak dont go crying everytime someone who happen to know a specific language is hired look at the whiners who cant resis bringing it up all thé time. While pretending not to care obviously.

We don’t hire on the premise of “just so happens” to know the language. That’s the problem.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
We don’t hire on the premise of “just so happens” to know the language. That’s the problem.
Look like youre the one with a language barrière here... Im fine withthe habs staff speaking any language, youre not.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Look like youre the one with a language barrière here... Im fine withthe habs staff speaking any language, youre not.

They can speak any language they want as long as it’s not losing. I want a staff made up of a universal best available staff. If it’s not french, who cares. Huge part of the fan base has to listen to translations or subtitles anyways. This is seriously what’s going to set us back, Ridiculous.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
They can speak any language they want as long as it’s not losing. I want a staff made up of a universal best available staff. If it’s not french, who cares.
Youre the exception then the other would keep crying the new staff speaking a "foreign" language. You know this as well.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
They can speak any language they want as long as it’s not losing. I want a staff made up of a universal best available staff. If it’s not french, who cares. Huge part of the fan base has to listen to translations or subtitles anyways. This is seriously what’s going to set us back, Ridiculous.
Not the guy i replyed to originally, rather lose in english.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Anyeay, enough for me, you keep BSing yoursel with the notion that language doesnt matter.

Was naive of me expecting an honest discussion

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad