Post-Game Talk: Habs Fall to Dallas, 4-1 -- Scapegoats wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koivu11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Radulov can **** off. People like to pretend that he’s the victim. He went for more money and people still think he’s a Demi-god because of one season. Have fun wallowing in mediocrity you POS.
Yeah he wanted 1M more per season from us due to taxes.

Reactions: the

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
What an awful game by Lehkonen. Weak try on that penalty shot attempt, then we get scored on, and bad pass followed by a turnover in his zone on a PP that turn into a goal.

He earned that penalty shot though...

In other news, this felt like a weird game where we should have won, but everything that could have gone Dallas' way did, and not ours.

We didn't get bishop to move enough, but in the third, when we did, he came up with at least 2-3 big saves.

Also, does anyone know why Domi got two penalties, let alone one?

cactusjack

Apr 3, 2015
good 1st, awful 2nd, 50-50 third. REffing was one of the worst i've seen. At least half of the penalty called were either soft or just a bad call (Radulov,Drouin, Domi, Armia, Ja Benn).

Didn't like Alzner ( his 2 on 1 coverage was awful), 1st PP unit stays way too long. Often more than 1:15 (not just tonight). D-LO shouldn't be in the NHL. At least 6 of his 10 goals last year were soft one. Time to mix things up and swap Danault and KK.

Reactions: Danger Zone

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
What armia was everywhere, he was a take away machine tonight.

Indeed, he made a bad pass on the shorthanded 2 vs 1 but the rest of the game he was very good, probably our best player.. Some people just hate him because he plays in an offensive role when he shouldnt but he’s a very useful player.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
MTL played well 5 on 5. Lack of composure and discipline along with mental mistakes were the downfall.

The salt here tho I will leave it at that. It feels like it could be one of those nites here on HF

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
I'm lucky. I made some friends in college and went together at university. I haven't made any new friends at university.

I kept one friend from HS and a few from college.
Halo and Resident evil n the basement was good time

90% of my friends are work friends but the irony is we all work such insane hours we never get much time to hang out outside of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad