Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Coyote : Wednesday October 30th at 22H

If it's up to you, Price will play against?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Another long 3 days break before the next game in Arizona
It's last of these long break until December the 6th.

Coyotes are having a good start with a 6-3-1 record
They are also 3-1-0 at home.

First of a back to back for the Habs as they will face the Golden Knights in Vegas on Halloween night.

And the question is always the same when there's a back to back in Montreal:
Will Price take Vegas or Coyote or both?

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Another long 3 days break before the next game in Arizona
It's last of these long break until December the 6th.

Coyotes are having a good start with a 6-3-1 record
They are also 3-1-0 at home.

First of a back to back for the Habs as they will face the Golden Knights in Vegas on Halloween night.

And the question is always the same when there's a back to back in Montreal:
Will Price take Vegas or Coyote or both?

We haven't won a game on a back to back yet this year. As you say, Phoenix is hot. So I'd use Price against Phoenix as that's the most winable game, given it's not a back to back, but not a sure win. Try to at least get 2 points on this road trip. I'd consider using Price depending on how the game plays out - if he isn't worked too much.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Kinkaid is playing well and is hungry to get a W. I think the coyotes will be a good challenge for him. He needs to establish that he is indeed the person for the backup job.

Price could be the difference between even 1 point to none against Vegas. I think this is the most pragmatic guess for Max points.

I'm currently daydreaming about Armia getting 20+ this year, and a few more good games early on in the season and hell he halfway there. He'll have the minutes to do it too. The question I have about Armia is how many assists do we think he'll end up with? What are the conservative projections?

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Kinkaid is playing well and is hungry to get a W. I think the coyotes will be a good challenge for him. He needs to establish that he is indeed the person for the backup job.

Price could be the difference between even 1 point to none against Vegas. I think this is the most pragmatic guess for Max points.

I'm currently daydreaming about Armia getting 20+ this year, and a few more good games early on in the season and hell he halfway there. He'll have the minutes to do it too. The question I have about Armia is how many assists do we think he'll end up with? What are the conservative projections?

His game like Hutchinson's is trending the right way. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Habssince89

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Did the Sharks really go in to Ottawa and stink out the joint? Couldn't put together a better effort than that for EK?

Reactions: Tyson

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Gotta keep him fresh for the post season. :D

How else are we going to have the privilege of savouring the dramatic stylings of Cartwheel Keith! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Rapala

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
in my POV , after a 3 days break , Price should be able to handle the workload of a b2b.

I would agree with that.
If he's ready to go, than go.

Still depend on what type of game Arizona will give him. If it's a 35+ shots, then maybe put Kinkaid in Vegas but if it's a 25ish shot, then i have no problem to put him back to back.

Reactions: Tyson and Runner77

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
We haven't won a game on a back to back yet this year. As you say, Phoenix is hot. So I'd use Price against Phoenix as that's the most winable game, given it's not a back to back, but not a sure win. Try to at least get 2 points on this road trip. I'd consider using Price depending on how the game plays out - if he isn't worked too much.
We haven’t won back to back games because our back up gives up 4-5 goals a game. I don’t blame him directly as he has a D in front of him that is below average.
I would play Price against both but that won’t happen, so I would start Price in Arizona and hope we get at least two points in these games.

Reactions: Runner77

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
ah jeez... for a sec I thought the game was tonight... sigh. and it's freaking cold outside today... i need to become one of them snowbirds and move to phoenix for the winter.

So who do we need to watch out at the Coyotes team? Now that Galchenyuk is not there the "rivalry" is just not the same.

angusyoung

The life of..The Party
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
We haven’t won back to back games because our back up gives up 4-5 goals a game. I don’t blame him directly as he has a D in front of him that is below average.
I would play Price against both but that won’t happen, so I would start Price in Arizona and hope we get at least two points in these games.

Habs have a back up for a reason,split the games on b2B for now. A stitch in time saves nine.

angusyoung

The life of..The Party
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
ah jeez... for a sec I thought the game was tonight... sigh. and it's freaking cold outside today... i need to become one of them snowbirds and move to phoenix for the winter.

So who do we need to watch out at the Coyotes team? Now that Galchenyuk is not there the "rivalry" is just not the same.

Curious as how Kessel is fitting in there. 'yotes are off to a decent start,frugal on D. Hate to hear their goal song.

Phoenix and Arizona is my fav to go see a game,so easy to get around and a ton of other things to do there,great weather!

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009

Ken Dryden in his prime would have allowed 5 the way we played against the Wild.

Reactions: angusyoung

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

Price lost the 2nd night of a back to back against Detroit. Detroit is improved, but I suspect we still match up well against them - when we have our legs. But yes it was only one game.

Perhaps at some point we should start calling Primeau up for the second of back to backs. I'm not a kinkaid fan so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->