Habs Christmas Party

tooji

Nov 24, 2015
Xhejak and Slaf have injected a new element of personality into the team. Love how clowny these guys are

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Lightweight! lol. Have come across some of your ''contributions'',explains so much,thought that perhaps the asylum guests had internet privileges. At least you have an excuse,what about all the others?lol.
I only have access to one laptop and time is limited to a few hours here and there. I am a work in progress, at least that's what my long-time female-appointed counselor has told me.

• Wow
Reactions: rik schau

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
I only have access to one laptop and time is limited to a few hours here and there. I am a work in progress, at least that's what my long-time female-appointed counselor has told me.
So you have a laptop,internet usage, booze and broads? and who doesn't love padded walls right?lol. Sounds a hell of a lot better than a detention center in Indonesia,let me tell ya.lol.

Zorro

Aug 5, 2011
Damn! Was the pic taken with this?

1671127613539.png

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
So you have a laptop,internet usage, booze and broads? and who doesn't love padded walls right?lol. Sounds a hell of a lot better than a detention center in Indonesia,let me tell

I would suggest that you tread lightly my friend. You are new here and the locals won’t tolerate a smart ass, watch your p’s and q’s a bit more if you wish to stay long term.

Reactions: BLONG7

expy

Nov 2, 2010
I'd have assumed that at least one person there would have a decent phone camera.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad