Habs can sign 3 goaltenders and Gerbe tomorrow and I will still be a fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habiton

Apr 30, 2010
I will be a fan even if my favorite players are released. Don't act like this is doomsday, it's nowhere close.

Believe it or not we are on the right track.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
What does that have to do with anything. A real fan wants his team to improve and win. Accepting mediocrity doesn't make you a better fan.

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
Enough of this

You are either a Habs fan, or you stop posting

This. We don't even know how the Briere signing and Thomas acquisition will work, it's only been one ****ing day. For all we know, they could end up being excellent moves. Let's wait until at least next season to see how things go before questioning our GM. He was nominated for GM of the year in his first year, he knows what he's doing.

NJHABFAN

Sep 19, 2009
BELMAR
just because i detest the pick-up doesn't mean I'm not the hugest fan out there and won't watch every game....

NLHabsFan

Nov 18, 2008
Alberta
I don't think anyone is going to stop being a fan because of some moves, and if they do they weren't really fans. But that doesn't mean we can't disagree with any of the teams moves. I'll admit though, some people do go overboard :laugh:

TennisMenace

Jul 3, 2008
Buffalo
Let's see how long this thread stays open. My "sardonic" GERBE thread was closed after 2 minutes. How long will your "I love my Habs no matter what" GERBE thread stay open?

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
What does that have to do with anything. A real fan wants his team to improve and win. Accepting mediocrity doesn't make you a better fan.

Then what on Earth are we supposed to do as fans? Protest? Lol........

We've given the boot to several GMs in the past few years. A NHL general manager is paid good money to do his work. Bergevin is doing his best for this team, he is not trying to piss anyone off. If he could acquire Malkin for a 2nd rounder, he would, but that's not how it goes.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Then what on Earth are we supposed to do as fans? Protest? Lol........

We've given the boot to several GMs in the past few years. A NHL general manager is paid good money to do his work. Bergevin is doing his best for this team, he is not trying to piss anyone off. If he could acquire Malkin for a 2nd rounder, he would, but that's not how it goes.

We are fans, not cheerleaders. I can disagree with the move a GM makes or not accepting the effort from a lazy player.

I'm a fan but I'm not a delusional fan who thinks every move are good moves, every players are good for this team etc etc..

This is a hockey board, we come here to talk, criticize, praise about our players and team. You can have your own opinion but I strongly disagree with the mentality of accepting everything the team does just because we are fans.

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
If a forward like Connor Crisp can play goalie, maybe three goaltenders could be a good scoring line? So, yeah, I'm down with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad