Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

So on top of Hudon being confirmed for tomorrow, there may be some more changes to the line-up.

I don't know if this means Scherbak comes in or if there will be a change on defense.

I think he's just saying he's contemplating other moves to keep everyone motivated. Can't see him bring in Alzner or Scherbak.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
PS4 pro on a 65 4k tv.
I upgraded my PS4 few months ago at ebgames . Trade in PS4 for a PS4 pro + horizon zero dawn

We're occasionally on the topic of 4K TV sets, models, when to buy them, pricing in our Movies Thread. I'd be interested in knowing what you chose and why. I'll repost your comment in the Movies Thread and hope we can have a follow-up. Thanks in advance.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Yes shaw and deslauriers should get traded or waived

Deslauriers, maybe -- all depending on whether he can regain his previous form and perform the role he had as a physical player who is a capable face-punching recipient. I'm not at all sold that he can be that guy anymore in view of the injury sustained.

The only way to see Shaw jettisoned will be through another GM -- Shaw defines what this GM is about and will fight tooth and nail to defend the player.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Deslauriers, maybe -- all depending on whether he can regain his previous form and perform the role he had as a physical player who is a capable face-punching recipient. I'm not at all sold that he can be that guy anymore in view of the injury sustained.

The only way to see Shaw jettisoned will be through another GM -- Shaw defines what this GM is about and will fight tooth and nail to defend the player.

Bergevin eventually got rid of Prust. The first step was Julien putting Shaw on the 4th line. No way we should have a 4th line player making 3.9 million. Even Bergevin has to know it's time to trade him - if there's still interest from any team out there.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Bergevin eventually got rid of Prust. The first step was Julien putting Shaw on the 4th line. No way we should have a 4th line player making 3.9 million. Even Bergevin has to know it's time to trade him - if there's still interest from any team out there.

Just my personal perception about how the manager's connection to the player from his Chicago days is thicker than water.

Reactions: 26Mats

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017

We got him for 2 second rounders, what do you expect to get for him now? I would say a 4 th rounder if that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad